Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Steve at elev8 A couple years ago and they are discontinued.
I have searched believe me if I do find any I am gonna buy every one they have.
I am gonna put some effort into the China route I bet I could sell any excess units easy they are so fuckin good.
All it would take is one demo video with someone who knows how to use them correctly.

I took out a nib unit and cant find a single makers mark on the box the unit or the packaging.
Gonna take a broken unit to a guy I know who likes to tinker with stuff like that hopefully he can come up with something.
He grows so has a vested interest in getting it done.

IMG_3526.jpeg

I see the advantage of your electric scissors, but the bowl trimmers are pretty slick. I would hate to give up mine.
The only thing I use scissors for is deboning, and removing the larger fans.

Mine is the one posted a couple above. (Salad bowl with crank on top) I do a wet trim and once they are finally dry the mini little nubs of the sugar leaves shrink up into the bud and you can't see them at all. Makes it look almost perfect. I can do an LB in about 35 minutes. Just don't spin it too fast. Great for arthritis. It is not for everybody but perfect for me.

View attachment 336336
I see the advantage of your electric scissors, but the bowl trimmers are pretty slick. I would hate to give up mine.
The only thing I use scissors for is deboning, and removing the larger fans.
I have one of these. I do a mite of touch up, but it works better than I had thought it would.

I do 12 to 16 plants a month generally I am looking for more motorization not less.
Be nice to just break it down toss it in one end and dry rack the bin in the end.........real nice.
😆
That one gmo got would be more for a grow your size. Mine are not that big. But, It's just for me and lucky acquaintances!

I get it on the automation end. Your nute protocol with the Jack's Professional 20-20-20 is a step in the right direction Converted my mother's and last few weeks of flower over to it as experiment. No adjustment period. I figured the flowering batch was far enough along not much could really go wrong, and I had already taken cuts on the mothers, so they could be replaced if necessary. No need to worry, everything is cruising just fine

It certainly simplified things. Matters not whether flower tent, veg tent or whatever. Cold tap water, 1/2 teaspoon Jacks for everybody, no PHing required either. Everybody gets the same juice. Sort of went against my grain not to use the "bud enhancers" towards the end, but I wanted to see just jacks for the final week's. Everything nice, stacking up as we enter I believe week 8.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back