Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell can't even do a remake of kids fables for today's crowd without a bunch of reeing.
Really sad how soft and spiteful they are.........bring back bullying!
Bullying make us tough and not all be snow flowers like the youth of today. These kids could not fight there way out of a paper bag
unless they were raise in the Getto

Bullying make us tough and not all be snow flowers like the youth of today. These kids could not fight there way out of a paper bag
unless they were raise in the Getto
I raised my sons tough but kind and fair.
They turned out to be kind,tough and fair human beings.
I spoiled the shit out of our daughter and it really shows in her adult life,not a good human.

I raised my sons tough but kind and fair.
They turned out to be kind,tough and fair human beings.
I spoiled the shit out of our daughter and it really shows in her adult life,not a good human.
I spoiled my daughter and she turned out to be a piece of shiit...stole from me and lied her way thru childhood...dunno why I adopted her but if I could turn back the hands of time I certainly would...she has her mothers genetics...a completely broken and dysfunctional family of 11

I spoiled my daughter and she turned out to be a piece of shiit...stole from me and lied her way thru childhood...dunno why I adopted her but if I could turn back the hands of time I certainly would...she has her mothers genetics...a completely broken and dysfunctional family of 11.
The older they get the harder it is to excuse or tolerate.
😥
No law says family has to like each other I know my Mom didn't like me much.

IMG_20230727_081111_4.jpg

IMG_20230727_081015_3.jpg

IMG_20230726_094845_9.jpg

Make it stop............lolz.
Takes twice as long to do twice as much,weird.
😆
Getting behind and in all areas of the garden need to quit slackin!

Wish my wife had had this dog with her Thursday instead of the little ones.
View attachment 335301View attachment 335302
Usually Jack it indo but threw this one out for a Sacrifice.
How’s your wife doing? I don’t usually keep up with the other thread just happened to click in in a stoned stuper when I saw your scary post. I know she’s still hurting and will be for a while. I got a small bite on the knuckle thru the fence from my neighbors dog even had leather garden gloves on and it still took 3 months to heal. I hope she is recovering well.

How’s your wife doing? I don’t usually keep up with the other thread just happened to click in in a stoned stuper when I saw your scary post. I know she’s still hurting and will be for a while. I got a small bite on the knuckle thru the fence from my neighbors dog even had leather garden gloves on and it still took 3 months to heal. I hope she is recovering well.
She is doing well all things considered,thank you for asking.
No infection so far and we go back again on Monday for a dressing change stitches out and checkup.
Our oldest sons getting married end of September and she is determined to be done healing by then but I suspect the broken bone may take a while.

Latest posts

Back