Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Goat and Monkey group on overgrow? I avoid Facebook for herb related things. That shit aint cop blue for nothing and we all know Suckabirds a cock sucker, so **** that!! Shit, I actually don’t want to go to overgrow either. Didnt they get raided back in the day and then opened back up? Yes, my state is now a friendly but I’m still paranoid like it’s not. Hell it took me a minute to join up over here, but I am glad I joined.
I avoid wastebook for ANYthing.

IMG_20231104_145805_5.jpg
IMG_20231104_145812_9.jpg
IMG_20231104_145829_3.jpg

I am gonna have to up my game significantly shooting next to the wife.

An old friend gave me the same thing except brass framed. It's a hoot to shoot. I bought this one years ago to play with. Legal to hunt deer in my zone with it, too. You just gotta remember to keep your hand behind the cylinder.

https://www.uberti-usa.com/black-powder-revolvers/1858-new-army-target-carbine-revolvers
Which length barrel do you have?
I was gonna get one but the wife just couldn't keep her hands clear so I had to pass on it.
Had a 20" barrel and fully adjustable rear sight.

I was gonna get one but the wife just couldn't keep her hands clear so I had to pass on it.
Wow, 20 inch barrel. Hard to conceal lol. "Hold on while I whip this out."

Bubba

I'd have to dig it out and measure, but I think it's 20". I've never had a cylinder shoot the gap to another, but I'm not going to bet my fingers on it. I just remember not to put my left hand past the trigger guard.

In my zone, you can use a muzzle loader, shotgun, or handgun with a straight walled cartridge. Technically, the revolver is a muzzle loader because each cylinder opening is considered a muzzle. My deer hunting days are pretty much over, but I still love shooting it. Nothing quite like the smell of black powder burning.

Latest posts

Back