4 weeks old today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Heavy lst and some hst. Two are topped, two tied down ..The one pictured are topped, lst, and defoiliated some. Soda can is for scale 5 gallon pots. Last sunday vs this sunday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200919-190243_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200919-190243_Samsung Internet.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200912_104721.jpg
    20200912_104721.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 27
Im saving up to buy a solarstorm from California lightworks. Right now its 3 mars ts600s and Valparspectra par600. All are full spectrum and have a 6x6 coverage area. Being my 1st indoors grow, its expensive to set up. But good lights are my next purchase. Mars and the other aren't junk but I dont have a lot of confidence in them. California are 100% American made and same price range as samsung Chinese lights. Thanks for the compliments

Im saving up to buy a solarstorm from California lightworks. Right now its 3 mars ts600s and Valparspectra par600. All are full spectrum and have a 6x6 coverage area. Being my 1st indoors grow, its expensive to set up. But good lights are my next purchase. Mars and the other aren't junk but I dont have a lot of confidence in them. California are 100% American made and same price range as samsung Chinese lights. Thanks for the compliments
What would you suggest

I used HPS for years with much luck.... but, living in the heat of the tropics I had to run my light at night and even then keeping things cool enough wasn't ez. after moving things got worse, wifey said no cutting holes in new house... so I went to tent growing insie the closet.. Lights had to be changed for sure. I studied a lot of them and the ones your looking at are the bomb. Just a bit out of my price range. Luckily I took a chance on a Panel Light made by Spider Farmer. Penetration is a little issue, so topping is a must to improve yields when using LED lights... but these panel lights with the daylight spectrum, just kill it bro.. HGL makes nice ones also... best of luck to ya

Your plant is beautiful, what strain are you growing?
I just posted 4 and 5 week pictures. The 4 week olds are Mephisto Northern cheese haze x sour bubbly and RocBudinc Purple roc. The 5 week olds a fastbuds gorilla glue. The Mephisto and roc are topped and tied down and gorilla glue is just tied down. My latest post is asking for advice. Maybe you could help? Thank you for the compliment. This is my first indoor grow ever and im a little nervous

Latest posts

Back