400watt+ 4 48"FLOS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddycrazy

DADDYKRAZY
Reaction score
can i use both the 400watt + 4 48"FLOS to flower or would i be better off using straight hps mind you the 4 48"FLOS are daylight bulbs kicking off 3050 lumens per bulb

depending on the size of your space, i'd use the flouro's for veg and the hid for flowering....

It's not going to hurt anything to use both lights, but like Fleshstain said, you could use the flo's for veging clones, or new seedlings while your other plants are flowering under the 400w, that way you have plants ready to go into flower as soon as those ones are done.

i have a another place to veg i was just wondering if mixing both light spectrums would make a difference besides raising my light bill

Id say it would especaly for the transition phase from veg to flower. When i was doing strait floro grows i would use both 3k and 6.5k bulbs seemed like if i used just 1 set they would either slow down or get leggy. But ur also going from 6000 lumens to 50000 so u can just run the 400 watt and be better off

Latest posts

Back