***!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redeye88

Reaction score
whats up everyone.. i planted 6 purple seeds in 16oz cups filled with seedling starter mix with no nutrients in it....the cups are under 2 cfl's and so far 4 have sprouted...right now those four are about a week and a half old but 2 of the four look kind of deformed.. like the leaf is curled on one and the other just looks like an alien..

- should i be worried about 2 of the sprouts looking different? im thinking theyll turn out fine when i transplant them into the bigger containers filled with fox farm ocean forest soil...

- also, when should i transplant the four cups..the plants are about 2 inches tall after about a week and a half.....

--i appreciate the help guys...i really want this project to turn out successful

JMO give them a week or so in there so the root has something to hold onto before you transplant them. the deformities may be normal but may also be of the outside influence. is one of the bulbs too close to it? that can cause it to curl/ burn. If you got some pics we may be able to help out more.Grow on mang.

the ones that look deformed> run a good amount of water threw the cups till alot drains out the bottom..wait a few days then tranplant into a good soil mix! use water that has sat out for atleast 12/24 hours if from tap..would be good to check ph of water before watering being thats one of your main probs and there lacking nutrient rich soil. goodluck

Latest posts

Back