420_Osborn's GJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those clones look nice. Sounds like a plan. Your having fun now... That sensi looks great.

Oh yeah...the quarters over. I get to tend to baby plants for a whole week undetered. I'm as happy as a (I cant think of anything :rofl: )

Looking good 420... Those clones seem like they aren't very stressed... Rooted yet? How long from cut? Either way, keep it up!

The clones were gifted to me so I dont know how long from cut, but they are all rooted and ready to rock!!

The friend who gave 'em to me is such a nice guy, he gave me some smart pots too!!!

420_Osborn said:
Sensi Star #1 (1) This SS and the other are going to be synced up so I transplant and flip on the same day. Transplant into 1 gallon SP with new growth and into 3 gallon SP @ 12 inches. Gonna flower @ 20 inches for around 70 days....

Just a heads up, Sensi Star is an 8 week strain. The one I submitted for BPOTM was done after 58 days. You are going to love them :D
I LOVE giving people good news, like telling them their new plants are going to flower 10-14 days faster than they think :)

-SSF-

420_Osborn said:
The clones were gifted to me so I dont know how long from cut, but they are all rooted and ready to rock!!

The friend who gave 'em to me is such a nice guy, he gave me some smart pots too!!!
Yeah, I'd say you got a friend in that guy! Give me some smart pots too dude!:rofl: I just bought 10-5 gal. Myself... They're cheaper than regular pots: crazy! First time in a long time isaw something work better than conventional methods and be cheaper too!? No ne mention it to the manufacturers, they'll be $30 a piece this time next week! :rofl:

SSF --- The guy who gave 'em to me is harvesting around 58 days as well so thats good to hear...I plan on having this be the "heavy medication" so I may let it go a week longer than expected...

Rose --- you got about a month and then you should be getting an email....

Gixx --- I am very happy to know my friend...He just started helping me with my first grow back in september on another forum and turned out he lived pretty close..

I hope you don't mind me dropping pics in your journal :eek: I just wanted to share my young Sensi Stars with ya. This Sensi Star has been vegging under CFL's for almost 4 weeks since it showed roots and was pulled from the clone box. There are 11 young plants this size in my veg area under CFL's and this one is from the corner (I should rotate them more) which is why the growth is all on one side. These are actually being repotted into one gallon pots tomorrow. Since being pulled from the clone box and put in soil they have been getting fed very light nutes, 1-1-1 ml per gallon of GH 3 part. This plant was topped yesterday so I am sure the shoots are going to start taking off this week. Once I repot this plant tomorrow I will tie the top over the get the other shoots bigger and equal in height with the top.

3-19-11 026.JPG 3-19-11 027.JPG
-SSF-

Lookin good!!

I will update on monday after I repot every thing...very busy next few days...

Rose. after the ordeal with my math class I got a C in the class...I'm upset but at least I passed!!!

420_Osborn said:
Lookin good!!

I will update on monday after I repot every thing...very busy next few days...

Rose. after the ordeal with my math class I got a C in the class...I'm upset but at least I passed!!!
What you taking? I'm currently working on my associates in business admin w/ concentration in criminal justice... Working towards a bachelors in forensics!

Well I am glad you got a C, but sounds like you could have had an A if that didn't happen. Who cares, right? It is over and you passed and you never have to take from him/her again. Congrats. How may credits did you take and what are you taking Spring? Your mom needs to know these things.
Great clones.
I got my seeds yesterday. Don't know what to do with them, need to figure out a time line so I have room to flower everything. that is important..to flower. ha.

Gixxerman420 said:
What you taking? I'm currently working on my associates in business admin w/ concentration in criminal justice... Working towards a bachelors in forensics!

Hey Gixxer...I'm studying Safety and Health Management. But this quarter was one of the last of the General Ed requirements...stupid 4 year school lol... and I'm starting the "real deal" classes in the Fall. I was thinking Business for a minor but I want to eventually have a completely GREEN grow room running solar panels, SO I'm looking into Environmental Studies and Energy Conservation.

Rosebud said:
Well I am glad you got a C, but sounds like you could have had an A if that didn't happen. Who cares, right? It is over and you passed and you never have to take from him/her again. Congrats. How may credits did you take and what are you taking Spring? Your mom needs to know these things.
Great clones.
I got my seeds yesterday. Don't know what to do with them, need to figure out a time line so I have room to flower everything. that is important..to flower. ha.

Hey Mom...Yeah Nobody looks at GPA for the non Major classes...Especially since its freakin Math 102...Shouldnt have waited so long to take it :rofl:
I took 14 credits and work 17 hours a week, so busy enough for me...for now.
For spring I'm taking Chemistry, Manufacturing Safety, and Administrative Management.

You dont know where to store your seeds? Or you just wanna plant 'em all?? I put mine in a tin and then into a cabinet thats always around 65* But I always want to pop new ones but its best to wait until your set up is ready. ya know..its all about timing.

Ok well I transplanted the 2 Sensi Stars into 1 gallons and the Lemon Skunk into a 3 gallon. I left the Trainwreck alone for the time being...cuz she's getting crispy leafs.

DSCN1594.jpg

Update: 3/21/2011

Strawberry Cough x Hashplant (7) Bagseed with stunted growth...oh well

DSCN1586.jpg

Lemon Skunk (4) Droopy leafs...Just got the transplant today, so she should perk up.

DSCN1590.jpg ... DSCN1591.jpg

Trainwreck (4) Droopy leafs that are staring to crisp...Should I start misting her a little? Could she be shocked from going from 18/6 to 24/0 lighting?

DSCN1587.jpg

Sensi Star #1 (4) Transplanted into 1 gallon Smart Pot...those damn things are sweet. I fit so much soil in there I couldn't believe it. Before I filled it I didnt think it would be so full. I was also told that if you raise the SP a little bit it helps the roots so I did. I used 3 jarring rims without the center lids.

DSCN1588.jpg ... DSCN1592.jpg

Sensi Star #2 (4) Transplanted into regular 1 gallon pot.

DSCN1589.jpg

SCROG update....

DSCN1602.jpg ... DSCN1603.jpg .... DSCN1604.jpg ... DSCN1605.jpg ... DSCN1606.jpg

Veg Update......The Lemon Skunk is going to be transplanted into a 5 gallon pot and thrown into the scrog at around 13 inches. I'll switch to 12/12 then too.

DSCN1607.jpg

I'm liking that scrog setup, it'll be interesting to see that go. I like the 3" mesh. You might want to weight down or attach the screen under the bucket that girl will lift that thing right up.

I was thinking that...I'm going to zip-tie the bottom to the tent on both sides...Should have it secure then...

I plan on putting the 600w over the screen but that means switching the bulbs in the hoods and swapping ballasts...good thing I'm not in flower yet

:woohoo: ....update.......:woohoo:....... update must be coming soon......:rolleyes:.....slow stoner......:confused: ....why no update yet, been 6 days.....:mad: .......me want update..........:hitchair: ......Osborn, where is the update?! :angrywife:

:rofl:
-SSF-

Latest posts

Back