4month old white widow M or F???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4dennis

Here are pics of a branch of one of my plants that seems to be developing something but I'm not quite sure if it's male or female. Can anyone help me out?

DSCN1106.jpg

DSCN1107.jpg

DSCN1108.jpg

DSCN1109.jpg

Thats a male...Notice the little balls of pollen? You need to pull it.

Is he 4months or 4 weeks ?? just want to know cause thats my next grow?

balls,balls and more balls. that`s a male for sure man. females produce white hairs, round about where the balls are emerging from. is it 4 mths or weeks?
i imagine it`s months, as sex won`t show within only 4 weeks on the majority of strains, discounting lowryder.

I'm pretty sure its a male now it has a lot of little balls, also two other plants have starts to show the white hairs, so at least I have two females one of which is the best looking plants.

things got hangers .. destroy him unless you are lookin to get more seeds

keep that male away from your gals or they will become pollinated.

They are all the remaining females. The tallest one is 4'1" from the soil and the widest bushiest one is 2'8". The are now flowering starting yesturday.

DSCN1110.jpg

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

DSCN1114.jpg

DSCN1115.jpg

whoa, them are gonna be some whompers man, prepare for them to stretch a dec amt. with stalks like that id get a fan on em soon to stregthen em up to support the buds, or a stake of somesort. lookin good though man, nice setup~

Bud them already! They are going to be out of control. I had this happen before, and with stems that thin you are going to be in for a real pain in the *** job of staking them up every day until finished. When the buds get large they are going to flop all over like octopus tentacles. Use stakes and bud tonight if possible. You could be okay if your using a large light source, but if not lots of lower branches are going to produce next to nothing, hence a huge waste of veg time and space. Hope it all works out good and I would get as much light on them as possible for bud, not to mention a nice strong fan. Let us know how it goes.

TGT

Plants look good. The definitely need a fan (if its not too late). And could probably use more light as well. Especially since the light is going to have to penetrate so deep.

Well, i've made two lights to shine on the lower sections of the white widows.
I've got here some photos of them under the floros.

DSCN1110.jpg

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg

DSCN1114.jpg

DSCN1115.jpg

dude you need too put on 1000 watts hps for those babes and fan

looking wicked imo :)
use the biggest fan in the world lol

big probs coming for the weight of bud on the stems, they are mega-thin!
how tall are they now?

Latest posts

Back