4th of July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend Willis

Senior Crackhead
Reaction score
Remember, those who go forth with a fifth on the fourth might not come forth on the fifth.

Sounds like an anti drinkin and driving post. Mega props if it is.
Please don't drink and drive. I know my family and I will be on the road. So please don't risk my little kids life because you (people in general) are having fun. Thanks.

And have a safe 4th. I know I'm gonna be blowing shit up.:D

thats right..............don't drink and drive.....if you do zen and i will be very upset :mad:

the proudest achievement of my high school career was aiding in the start of a chapter of Students Against Drunk Driving :D

Enjoy your holiday......but please be safe

sadd.jpg

madd.gif

That is awseome ldy, you should be very proud of that...Happy 4th to all and all be safe...:cool:

bmello-- I love your pic!! I love Clint Eastwood!
Anyways I'm off to the Indian Reservation for fireworks. I made a few of my own, but I really am not sure what they might do...
Have a HAPpY Independince Day!

happy 4th of july all yeah why drink and drive? when you can get high and fly :D lol well have a safe one all:)

oh and keep them bottle rockets pointed at the sky and m80s/m1000/cherry bombs away from the young ones they can blow their hands off

Mutt said:
Sounds like an anti drinkin and driving post. Mega props if it is.
Please don't drink and drive. I know my family and I will be on the road. So please don't risk my little kids life because you (people in general) are having fun. Thanks.
And have a safe 4th. I know I'm gonna be blowing shit up.:D
Hey, Mutt. Yeah, it's low-key anti-drinking and driving. I don't won't to get political but I wish everyone and their loved ones to be safe this holiday.
Now, Mutt, go on out and blow some shit up! Blow up a mailbox or somethin' cool for the Rev. :cool:

Reverend Willis said:
Now, Mutt, go on out and blow some shit up! Blow up a mailbox or somethin' cool for the Rev. :cool:

I love my state for the simple fact that I just blew 250 bucks on fireworks. That was fun. 500 shot saturn missles. 120 shot roman candles, man I got a little bit of everything. That firework stand was happy to see me yesterday. Something about lots of colors and explosions. :D

people can think what they want ,,,we live in the greatest country on earth ,,hope every one had a safe and happy fourth ,,,i know i did

Latest posts

Back