Entry Thread - Bud Picture of the Month July 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spent at least 2 hours reading through 2 of @gmo grow journals. My eyes are burning from being glued to the phone screen. Holy shit! I had no idea dude was such a boss. Mad respect. Glad to be involved with such a master and here’s to future relationships with him and everyone else here. And here’s to learning and growing. No pun intended.🍻

Last edited:
Purple Alien Kush
IMG_0636.jpeg

I just spent at least 2 hours reading through 2 of @gmo grow journals. My eyes are burning from being glued to the phone screen. Holy shit! I had no idea dude was such a boss. Mad respect. Glad to be involved with such a master and here’s to future relationships with him and everyone else here. And here’s to learning and growing. No pun intended.🍻
I did the same on one of @Carty thread on auto flowers and different techniques.
My brain was hurting when I got done😀

Good luck everyone! This BOTM idea is a great moral/camaraderie booster and a kick in the pants to always strive to do better, regardless of skill!!
Wish I could sample all parties involved. Looks tasty!!

I’d like to know who won last month… just curious

Latest posts

Back