56 Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbeezly

Reaction score
I'm 56 days into my grow and am wondering what I should expect. The subjects are about waiste high, (3.5ft.) Tallest down to around 2.5. What should I be looking for at this time???

trying to get some pics in here but am not having any luck.. Anyone care to shed some intelligence my way???

Click ' go advanced' then click the paperclip to the right of the smiling face.

That lets you put pics up :)

Jpegs no Bitmap :aok:

:peace:

P6200004.JPG
does this work?

So here we have my stuff. Like I said, 56 days since the seedlings hit earth. WHo can tell me what I need to start looking for and opinions on progress?????

They look good so far, as far as yield there's just to many variables that mother nature throws at us, I yield differently by years as the weather is never the same year in and year out! Thats why I love indoor growing so much I control everything I'm Mother Nature in my House (LOL) that way I no what yield I'm gatting pretty much all the time! Like I said earlier outdoors is a crapp shoot it all depends on Mother Nature, hope that helps alittle your well on your way though keep up the nice grow!

Phatpharmer

Yes your pictures are working fine :aok:

Jpegs let people click on them and they show full size :)

Your at the mercy of nature at the moment, keep doing what your doing, the greenery you have is healthy and looking good, well done :)

In about 4 weeks maybe 6, you will know the sex, and if its a girl ....

Holy shizazzle, you are in for a monster :shocked:

I agree with Phat, some years will produce Lbs and some lesser years Ounces.

Is your area of the world sunny?

If so, send some over to the UK, get rid of thid flipping cloud that seems to hang around forever :fid:

:p

:peace:

I'm in S.C. ad we have had plenty of rain the past few weeks. Around 100 out now. Looks like we're headed for a dry spell for about a week now, but
H20 isn't a prob. When should I expect flowering t o get started????

Missed your note in cyberspace, passed right by me. The pic is of 5 plants about 18 inches apart, but they're getting together. I figure I'll make some room for them when the balls start hangin'. Gettin' a danky sniff outta all of'em tho...

Patience young grass hopper your well on your way, 3.5 ft this early in the season you'll have a monster!

Phatpharmer

One thing I do have is patience. I could just wait and watch, but I thought it would be smart to ask questions so that I could have an idea of what I'm watching for..... Thanx for all of your input. Keep slipping me knowledge, I like it..

Welcome mrbeezly! That color green is just what you are looking for. Too much nitrogen makes it darker green. A lack of nitrogen turns them yellow. The first pic looks more indica than the second pic. Where did the seeds come from?

Lookin great bro, like we talked, look into the foxfarm nutes if u haven't already, -they're gunna be trees man, be safe!! Looks like u got it-later on in a few months, ya gunna weed out the males- then you'll kinda know what your smoke yield will be-these guys r great on here, peace-Rotten:D

So for these next few weeks what should my goals be???? Keep wet and just watch???

Latest posts

Back