6 Purple Clones 3 Unknown (Day 25)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchandgrow

Reaction score
Here's a closet grow I started about 25 days ago... I got all these clones the same day, I have 6 Purple Urkle (100% Indica) and 3 other clones that seem to be pure Indicas as well. Im using a 400W MH for veg and possibly the whole process. When I got them the biggest ones were about 4" , its been about 25 days and they are now from 7" - 11" tall with the exception of one of the uknowns that dwarfed on me. I used Foxfarm soil and GH Floramicro, gro, and bloom. 1/4 strength... Here's what I've got so far..

-The Biggest 3 on the Left and the biggest 3 on the Right are Purple Urkle
attachment.php

attachment.php

Also I've been having a little problem with powdery mildew, I just sprayed them for the second time last night with some Mildew Cure. A fan should help shouldnt it?? Any help would be appreciated

Pic015.jpg

Pic017.jpg

Sounds like you have everything under control. Babies are looking good. Best of luck with the grow !

Thanks Runbyhemp, Any Idea on what can be done about the powdery mildew??? I used Mildew Cure within the first couple of days that I noticed it. The bottle says to use it every 7-10 days, I sprayed them once and a week and a half later I saw it coming back so I just sprayed them again last friday (about 12 days after first spray). They seem fine but i'm thinking of buying some Safers 3 in 1 spray, to be sure... Also I seem to have a problem with what looks like fruit flys hanging out on the soil... Any advice??? Thanks
Ps. Maybe a fan would help??
They're clones and I think they began to mold before I got them, not sure on that though.

I think that the "fruitflies" you speak of are fungus gnats. They thrive in damp conditions. I think your mildew problem is also associated with the damp environment.

Let your pots dry out completley. Bottom feed for a bit and this should help with the gnats. Getting a fan in there is a good idea. Get some fresh air moving through. It will help with the mildew and also make life difficult for the gnats.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back