6 weeks of 12/12 and hairs are half brown?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnjabsgrow

Reaction score
hey ya i got 2 plants that just started their 6th week of 12/12 and the one plants hairs are half white and half brown. the buds are still really airy but i seen a chart on here that had hair colors and a harvest line on it. should i harvest when all hairs are brown? or should i got by the tricnomes even if all the hairs are brown should i still wait a few weeks? the strain is 50/50 x ww. i think its a 8-9 week strain but the hairs are all changing on just the one the plant, the other ones hairs are all white

Yeah mate get a hand held microscope an go the colour of the trichomes colour of the hairs mean jack

stonedsmithy said:
Yeah mate get a hand held microscope an go the colour of the trichomes colour of the hairs mean jack

What he said!

Stunzeed..

watch those trichs over all else & I would suggest to watch each girl as an individual.Some plants may mature before others even though they were vegged & flowered together.Keep an eye on them & watch those trichs.

i see that but that picture shows to harvest after the hairs color changed and before the go black and wringly.

Latest posts

Back