??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dankels00

Reaction score
i had to make a new username because when i tried using my other one "dankels" it said i wasnt allowed to post anything. can anyone tell me whats up with that?

Dankels00 said:
i had to make a new username because when i tried using my other one "dankels" it said i wasnt allowed to post anything. can anyone tell me whats up with that?
Whats up Dankels. That's strange. I will ask MP to look into it for ya and someone will let ya know whats going on. ;)

Dankels00 said:
Hey Dankel, you recieved an email with a verification link in it. Until you reply to that email, your acct isn't activated and the server won't allow you to post. You must have responded to the second one...you've posted now...

Yes, stoney is right, the first account is in the waiting for confirmation department. I deleted that account now. If you want I can change your current account to: Dankels

i must have missed that email, but im all set now i can post so its cool, thanks fellas

Latest posts

Back