8000 members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
holly cow ,,,,sometimes i cant believe how much this place has grown ,,,,,tomorrow when i give thanks ,,ill give thanks to marpassion for giving us this great place to hang out ,,,,,,,,only two more members to go ,,,,wow over 170,000 post ,,,,p,l,r

I left all the other sites to hang here with you guys.
Im greatfull for having a place to hang and share grows and pics.

Wow have we grown. I can remember when we joined MP there were about 500 members. Now look at us 8,000 strong and growing. What a great place this is. :aok:

Ok my 2 pennies worth, I looked around, joined several forums, even in the UK, I coudnt stand the swearing and back biting, at least this forum stops the swearing, so I stayed, and pleased I have stayed, imagine this ....... holding grains of sand in your hands palm, open your fingers and the grains fall, look back in your hand and the loyal stay, im still in the palm, many come, many go, many fail the rules, many are shown the door, I guess what im saying is I like it here and have no plans to leave my kindred spirits, I know none of you, none know me, thats how it should be and is safe for us all of us.

tbg,,,,,( Now look at us 8,000 strong and growing)and growing i love it p,l,r

Imagine how hard it would be to keep up if all those 8000 members were active!!! WOW!

Most are active SM. They just don't all post at once. Yer crackin me up.

I,m always in prayer for all on the site, that they stay safe,smart, and :stoned: :) itsGREAT to part of the best MJ community around and i have no plans (god willing) of ever missing a day of action :D

2nd that DUBBAMAN, i dont plan on leaving this place in the near future. this is home, and with pics its like having all 8,000 growers in your growroom. WOW thats alot of people in 1 freezer :rofl:

and MARPASSION & the rest of the mod team have done a good job to keep this place running and keeping the trash off the boards.

Man,I never thought I'd have a family THIS HUGE.:spit:

HippyInEngland said:
Ok my 2 pennies worth, I looked around, joined several forums, even in the UK, I coudnt stand the swearing and back biting, at least this forum stops the swearing, so I stayed, and pleased I have stayed, imagine this ....... holding grains of sand in your hands palm, open your fingers and the grains fall, look back in your hand and the loyal stay, im still in the palm, many come, many go, many fail the rules, many are shown the door, I guess what im saying is I like it here and have no plans to leave my kindred spirits, I know none of you, none know me, thats how it should be and is safe for us all of us.

Wise words, My Friend

Latest posts

Back