a cool way to grow check it out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you need is a squirrel fan for air intake and exhaust.

The hot air goes right up the vent into the atic.

hmmm. I guess the best way to figure this out would be to set it up with just the fans ventilating the tube...Then check the temperature inside the box and see where it's at. Regardless though I'll have to set up some ventilation fans to the actual box to bring in fresh air and exhaust the stale air.

I'm thinking of using a 48" dual cooltube. I'll only be using 1 bulb though. It's adjustable too so I can move the bulb up or down along the tube as I need. Price is a bit steep though. We'll see.

iyea set it up and let it run like if u had plants in there either 24/0 or 18/6 and jus check the temps the next day. then you will know about how much u need to spend depenging on what u need to do.

Yes you can harvest a small plant with the BOG Mini.

Best thing do with the mini is to veg a plant and top it at least twice so that you have a small plant but alot of bud sites.

I don't know guys. This looks like allot of trouble for a very small amount of plants. I mean why not just convert the whole coset if your going though all that. You would have allot more space for your plants. Better airflow and you wouldnt be stressing as much over heat. I mean where is the exast air suppose to go.

Good luck to anyone who tries this. IT seems like a pain in the rear to me.

Object 505, your opinion is duly noted, however did you look at all of the pics on my site. It specifficaly shows YOU that the heat is taken up the vent and into the attic. Oh and I average 4.5 to 5.0 ounces from 3 plants in my BOG system. Try getting that from 3 15" plants in a closet.

My temps stat betwen 74 78 degrees so it is optimum.

Comments??

Latest posts

Back