a couple pics of my first grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my first grow. Couldn't have done it without the help of this forum. Lost the cord to my old camera that connected to my computer. But the SD card from the old camera works in the new camera. The first is a diesel from Dinafem and the other is a ChemDog from GHS. Oh yeah and here is a pic from last years outdoor grow. varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpfVZXwR.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpgRwvle.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpIq2fza.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpM1iwlA.jpg

juniorgrower said:
Here are a few pictures of my first grow. Couldn't have done it without the help of this forum. Lost the cord to my old camera that connected to my computer. But the SD card from the old camera works in the new camera. The first is a diesel from Dinafem and the other is a ChemDog from GHS. Oh yeah and here is a pic from last years outdoor grow. View attachment 191059

View attachment 191060

View attachment 191061

View attachment 191062

how long left till harvest ?

They were harvested back in January. Sorry about the misleading info. Just got a new camera so I am showing pics of my first grow that I couldn't before do to no usb cord.

nice work...cant wait to see your next grow..enjoy the smoke

:48:
take care and be safe

Thanks everyone for the kind words! My next grow was Pineapple Express from G13 Labs and I ended up with some great smoke but got no pics. Now I am running some CheeseQuake from Subcool and an Acid(cannot remember who the breader is). Got pics on another thread. Once again Thanks for all the great advice from all of you.

Latest posts

Back