A few yellow leaves...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there Growers! It's my firs attempt to grow indoors and I am seriously determined to have a harvest this time since all my outdoor adventures failed miserably! I've only just switched the lights on 12/12 after some 5 weeks Vegitation.. but one of my plants has a couple of yellow leafs that got me concerned... The leafs are a pair of top relatively new ones.. I suspect it could be overfeeding but wanted to ask U have seen anything like it... I am posting a picture.. Hope it can help...What can I do if I've overfed my ladies :hubba:
Thanks for your time!
Legalize it :D

Ill leaf.JPG

ill leaf 2.JPG

It looks like nute burn to me. How much and what kind of nutes are you using? Since you just switched to 12/12, I would be using bloom nutes at 1/4 strength every other watering. Slowly increase each time you water until you're at full strength. If you notice burning, back off the nutes. I would flush her with ph adjusted water and she will pull through just fine. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

the more i read the more i need a PH meter... See if i can get one soon... I was using smth rich in Nitrogens but i think the soil itself could have been well fed since I got a fancy bag with for a few Euros extra... I should have done more reading before growing... Going to get this PH meter... Cheers!

Latest posts

Back