A Growing Problem With Marijuana "Electricity Theft"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Effen Gee said:
I make no mistakes about weed, what it is and why we al really love it.

It gets you high, or stoned.
It is a drug.
It is a fix a lot of us need, everyday.

So is caffene.

Fortuinately, cannabis has little or no negative side effects, hence the possibility of legality and the carefree nature of it's use.

I am a drug dealer, as society has labled me. As you lable me.

We are all drug addicts.

We cannot however, be thieves.

I never labled you a drug dealer or anything else, YOU made an assertion as compared to "real dealers ", my only point was there is no difference between what you're doing and what their doing , real dealers or.......artificial dealers?
I do however take exception to the statement " We are all drug addicts", speak for yourself, I'm not a drug addict, alchoholic, cleptomaniac, or dependent on anything beyond my freedom.
You obviously see youself as above others who sell drugs, I have no qaulms with this ( a good self image is a positive thing, as long as it dose'nt stretch to narsisism ). Maybe you should just refer to yourself as an "independant pharmasutical distribution contractor". It may be the same outcome but the lable has less of a negative connotation.
Best of luck to you and yours.

No harm no foul brother.

As you can see I feel very strongly about what I do, and stand by my convictions.

It is like a cold war between growers here sometimes, it really is.
Markets, advertising, exposure, names everything. A fledgling monster industry about to unroot everything and pave the way for new.

Anyone remember the days after prohibition ended?

Where's StonyBud at?
...I'm sure he was around

When I read an article about some jaggoff stealing power it really grinds my gears, because yes...you can make neough to pay your power bill.

...and it is a rewarding career...

BUT...

I have never had to dedicate myself to anything like this before. Never have I spent so much time and energy on anything other than my marrige. We work our butts off, and when we aren't working...we are planning out next move. Brainstorming, streamlining, becoming more efficiant. Working out the kinks, both with the Biz and ourselves. Dealing with interpersonell problems. Payroll, tracking hours, worksharing.

It is a lot of work, and I believe we deserve to be compensated, just like the power company does.

Sadly, we have to use money. If everything worked on the barter system like burning man, well, I really don't think that would be much better, human greed usually takes over pretty quickly.

Effen,,you have explained your situation with me in this thread,,and for that I have a new outlook on some of the bigger growers who do what they should to help bring the price down where PPL can afford thier Meds and dont have to buy shitweed. You dont steel Electricity and it seems you really mean what you say about what you do, so I will not be given ya a hard time anymore. Besides,,I am no ANGEL,,believe me.:D And for those that know me,,they would say, that is an understatement.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back