A quick question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastersativa

Reaction score
I was wondering, I want to start some new seedlings but am limited on my lighting. I have one of those grow america floros from wal-mart and was wondering if i keep some seedlings under that light, would they be slow to start because it doesn't have alot of lumens? I am saying this because i am flowering my other lady now, and want to get a head start on the next grow. I figure if it will work i should be able to finish my lady, about 6-7 weeks left, and then throw some small plants in there when she is done.

It is the 20w one, http://www.lightsofamerica.com/uc.htm

let me get this right, you`ve got some gals flowering now and you want to start some new seedlings under one cflourescent. how many watts is it?
how many seedlings?
need more info dude.
wrong section you`ve posted in too m8...

sorry bout wrong section, wasnt sure where to post it. I was thinkin maybe four, just to get some started, nobody probly knows what will happen though. I guess i will just hafta try it and see whats up. And thanx for the quick reply shuggy.

no problem man, we`re all here to help "everyone" get growing some killer bud for themselves and friends.
do you know the wattage of the lights? but anyway, for vegging you can use as little as 2-25 watt cfl`s, and that will keep you going for the complete veg phase, and will support 4-6 seedlings, depending on the size of the light in inches..
when you move to flower-do you have an HID light(MH or HPS)?

right now i am flowering with cfl's, eight of them, screw in,26w, 1700 lumens each. If you look in the indoor grow section i have a thread in there. the last update was last monday. I just put some pics of my set-up in the light section for another person to check out for suggestions, please, check it out.:)

Latest posts

Back