a S.A.G.E. in thyme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D greetings 2 all + welcome 2 day 52 bloomin. :hubba: today, i gave the girls a drink of bat guano only, diluted down to CF 4 + PH 6.7 - 6.9 - i think that is the last time for nutes - h2o only from now on. (i think this is a good idea? - isn't it). :confused: anyways - all plants look really good + s/b ready within 2 - 3 weeks. pics r #6 - standing 18", no pruning, lst,etc, on this babe - has a dozer or so more buds, but buds r smaller than other plants. #17 - 1 main cola + 9 or so more buds. nicely frosted. #21 - top cola 24" with another 10 + 2ndary tops, only 1" - 3" below the very top. i tried to pull the main cola down a bit but it won't budge. very solid stems, on all the plants.:) some of the cuttings r starting to die off. :eek: s.a.g.e. u all later:watchplant:

P1010551.JPG

P1010552.JPG

P1010553.JPG

P1010554.JPG

P1010557.JPG

P1010558.JPG

P1010559.JPG

P1010561.JPG

P1010562.JPG

welcome to s.a.g.e. day 59. :D s.a.g.e. requires a 70 - 77 day bloomin period, so as of today its 14 days COUNTING DOWN.:woohoo: yesterday, i had to trim + cut off a couple (4) limbs from plant # 18. :eek: 16 hours later (using a food dehydrater) i am no longer without smoke. i have 17.5 grams of popcorn fart dry (2 week immature) bud. i also mixed up no nutes - just "clear" (todays drink) + only h2o from now on. (i will adjust the ph - i think u r supposed 2 ?) these pics r of #18. s.a.g.e. u later.:p

P1010564.JPG

P1010567.JPG

P1010575.JPG

P1010578.JPG

P1010579.JPG

P1010580.JPG

P1010584.JPG

P1010585.JPG

P1010587.JPG

:hubba: hello + welcome all u s.a.g.e. luvers. today, is day 63 bloomin, or day 10 countin down.:D everything is lookin fine - i would normally give all the girls a drink today, but since i used "clear" last feeding, today, it looks (weighs) as if the plants can do without any liquids 4 the next 3-4 days. (i must h2o according 2 my work schedule - unfortunately, i cannot change these times, so if i miss a set h2oing schedule, the girls must do without). it has happened in the past + will probably happen again in the future - but it can't be helped. they dry up + wilt quite a bit.:eek: back when i changed from 24/0 2 12/12 lites, i took some cuttings + they rooted in h2o. today they all look very sickly, so i put them all (9) into containers + will try 2 get them growin. (if they don't make it ... - lets not even think those negative thoughts). i will let u no how they progress. my biggest problem is trying 2 figure out a way of being able to veg. @ 24/0 lites in the same room thats bloomin 12/12 lites. thats why i only took cuttings + was trying to have them stay alive in h2o 4 the past 9 weeks. i really wanted them 2 b o.k. 4 another 2 weeks b4 putting them in soil - looks like i might b 2 late:shocked: anyways - s.a.g.e. u later:watchplant: :joint4:

P1010593.JPG

P1010596.JPG

P1010597.JPG

P1010603.JPG

P1010608.JPG

gettin close now. countin down @ day 7. (thats 66 days @ 12/12 liting) ;) i took this plant (#21) outside today :eek: the cuttings r not doin so good, :( , but its not important. got lots more (seeds) where they came from. :guitar: + a couple room shots to round it out. s.a.g.e. count down 7.:watchplant: :ccc: s.a.g.e. u later

P1010609.JPG

P1010610.JPG

P1010611.JPG

P1010612.JPG

P1010614.JPG

P1010615.JPG

P1010620.JPG

P1010625.JPG

wow, buddy... you've got the trick setup there... that is one nice looking grow room. you crop looks spectacular. you did an awsome job on raising the girls. my hat's off to you, buddy.... :cool:

thanks crazy - but until its "smokin" don't want 2 get the old cart b4 the horse, but u r correct. they do look good, but then again, i've grown others + although they 2 looked good - the smoke was better than paying 4 it - but nothing special. ( i've already smoked 1 plant already - nothing special). i'm hopin these last few days help alot. will update within the week s.a.g.e. u later

the one you smoked prob wasn't ready yet... ya gotta be patient, man.

don't go by calender days... just watch those trichs to know when to harvest!

welcome all :) today, the s.a.g.e. has ended. :eek: trimmed/cut/hung 2 dry. now - the good + bad + other 2 everything i done on this grow. lets start off "good" - #1). 17 of 24 seeds females. #2). the 17 gilrs all grew - none lost/damaged #3). was able 2 take cuttings from all + the majority of these cuttings did root (in h2o only). #4). 1 cutting (c pic) grew - all others ...not #5). used a set nute recipe + got best results ever. :D "bad" #1). will do the math later, but looks like my 1k bulb should have been changed b 4 flowering - allcolas/buds that started out so well now look like "airy/fluffy" buds, with 2 much leaf material forming on colas, instead of buds filling in. #2). let all the cuttings (but 1) die off - tried spraying them with h2o - it accelerated their deaths. #3). got another sheit load of soiless mix 2 dispose of. #4). parts of the nute recipe do not work in harmany with other item(s). :confused: "other" 1). have saved all the trim, + will b making bubble hash shortly. #2). mixed results this grow - quantity was up (at least it looks more) from all previous grows, but quality is down (1st s.a.g.e. grow was "organic"), compared to other s.a.g.e. grow. will make 1 final post with "results/findings". :bongin: :joint: s.a.g.e. till then

P1010639.JPG

P1010640.JPG

P1010642.JPG

P1010646.JPG

P1010648.JPG

P1010652.JPG

how much yeild did u end up with out of 17 plants? (I guess you should wait till it's dried...). :aok: here's hoping for the best, buddy....

:D yes - + now we have the s.a.g.e. results. :cool: total smokeable s.a.g.e. = 1039 grams = 37 ozs. from 17 plants. this should keep me goin till the next grow is done , 4 sure. :hubba: best weight per plant was 86 grams - worst was (18, then 33 - the 2 i cut early) then of the 15 - low weight = 49 grams. the average weight (15 plants) = 66 grams. since i was using 1600 watts of lites , i do believe my final weight is some 600 grams less than what it s/b. :doh: anyways, a good, end result, with lots of room 4 improvement next grow(s). till then - s.a.g.e. u all later.:watchplant: p.s. - i will b trying out some of the cooking + tinture recipes, + when the time is right, i am also going 2 try making some oil(s). of course, i kept the trim - have dried it out + will b making bubble hash/with ice + snow tomorrow (2 b used in cooking consumption - no mess, no smell) :ccc:

:D funny about the smoke. this was my 2nd grow of s.a.g.e. 1st time up tried 2 stay "organic" - no powders. taste + smell (especially smell) was excellent. (overwhelming aroma everywhere i went). everybody who smoked s.a.g.e. became very much aware of how really good the weed was + basically could i get more. when burning 1 - only good tastes. the resin (lots of) didn't pour out the end + into your mouth either when puffin away, + the buzz was very nice. u were able 2 function + have a very good time with it. also, from 4 plants i managed to score 3/4 lb. was the best smoke i've ever grown.:p 2nd grow, i used a "nute menu" that i obtained from this forum. the nutes were in such hi concentrations, i mixed them as a 4 litre menu, then used 2 litres of that + mixed it into an 11 litre container. also, powders were used + also H2O2 - (things that r not exactly soil/organic friendly). :hitchair: the smell + taste r (at best) average. when smoking i find no pleasant, special taste or smell. resin does filter thru down to the bottom of the joint getting all over your teeth + fingers. :fid: will definitely not b using the menu again, as is. some fine tuning is required if i want 2 ever taste/smell/enjoy this quality weed again. (1st grow, i would rate an overall 8+ out of 10, 2nd grow, more like a 6. ;)

wow nelly great gow man wish i had all that right now actualy i have 18g goin right now under hydropinics but im sure u used clones i used seeds im actually getting 2 orderin 2 more packs it seems like once i start growin i want to keep growin more so i can have enough then ill give it a rest fora little for clones can i flower take cuttings just to make sure its a female plant then revert the cuttings back to veg

Awesome job on the grow, buddy... :watchplant: :aok:

What a harvest bro:eek: great job glad this grow made you happy hope you enjoy all that lovely smoke:hubba:

Latest posts

Back