A snarky ol' beast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Yeppers, Just a snarky ol' Beasty that has been having a ball reading
the forums and revisiting some of my past in doing so. Grow tech has gained
in huge leaps and bounds, and there are so many diff strains that one hardly knows where to begin without first doing some serious homework, and that's
just to expierience the different types of buzz one can get. (yikes)!!!
Petri dish culturing is an absolute facination for me, as well as hybridizing.
WoW !! You gotta just love it.
Tried my first sample of chocolate ses back when I was just a high school lad, and I have continued since then. Sad to say that many things don't always change for the better ie. prices for one, (ouchy).
My generation used to puff out of a 2,3, or 4 finger bag, and prices were
very reasonable, In defense of the prices nowadays though, one must look fairly at all the work that is going into raising the thc content, smoothing out the taste, and even flavoring like with the chocolate ses.
Had my first taste of some wonderful Calif. orange bud, it was very, very
flavorable and fun for the head.
I am a lot older than most here, but with thyme comes sageing LOL !!!
I look forward to more reading here, and what really has a death grip on my butt right now is gorilla growing. I thought that I was pretty fair at it, but then I have read a few articles that just blew me away. Would love to learn more.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thank you for the fast reply along with the welcome. Always feels good when someone takes the time to be polite and considerate. I'm sure I will receive many more as over the years I have found that most heads are just naturally cool, fun, and joyfull to be with. I have yet to meet a too tightly wound head. While the rest of the world doesn't know if it should scratch it's watch or wind it's butt,(LOL), most stoners just seem to have it together for the most part,
Spent part of the afternoon perusing over some of the pictures, WoW !!! made my toes curl. Some of these folks should be photographers. Job well done I must say.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back