A very good day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
The other day I was at a freinds house (he deals but has no clue I grow).
He made a deal in front of me. Which I found very uncomfortable. 7 yrs. ago I wouldn't have cared one bit. but now with ID growing family and shit, thought it was very uncomfortable and really none of my business.

Then I realized. I haven't sold weed in over 8 yrs. Not even a joint. I've given large amounts away, but given back with different bud when I was without. Sorta of a circle. Which I like it that way.
Then it hit me.
Damn if this was legal, the rules would be totally different.

Imagine, being able to give someone a clone, or get a new seed from a really good strain. Or just total sharing without paranoi. That would be a very good day. Weed just being like Basil or another herb. just there. That would be a fine day.

Sorry for the **, but a good buzz from a homegrown stash does that to me. lol

That would be an amazing thing. Instead, I'm stuck as I am now, sober. Haven't been able to smoke for 3 weeks because of job interviews/drug tests. So smoke a little for me while you're at it Mutt :) Thanks man! haha

Does anyone know where i could find a good quality bowl in NYC?

Mutt said:
The other day I was at a freinds house (he deals but has no clue I grow)..........................................Sorry for the **, but a good buzz from a homegrown stash does that to me. lol

man, that would be great to open about all of our hard work and time and to show off the girlz! if that day was to happen in my lifetime i would get a pot leaf tattoo right between my eyes!:cool::cool:
i dont care if i was 103 and crapping myself nonstop..i would get the tattoo!

well back to the bong

Latest posts

Back