Add a sentence, tell a story. Halloween-Style!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As he looked up he saw me looking at him, his eyes fixed in mine, i felt the icy cold of fear grip my soul

(ps, this sounds like were describing my ex mother in law lmao)

I felt a warm sensation trickle down my leg as I froze in fright..............

Then suddenly the nauseating Stench of urine fulled the surrounding air.

through my fear I felt a presence breathing fowl smoke from its tendrils. But wait not fowl smoke but the sweet smell of WW floated past me.

As the witches stir their cauldrons and grab onto their broom.
Casting spells and cackling as they fly across The Moon.

Undercover of night the witches went looking for young seedlings to take back to their layer:eek:

And overhead all the bats were screaching.

The vampires were soon to come out and have their fun.

They realized that because of their pagan beliefs, they hadn't taken the necessary precaution to protect themselves from these foul blood ******* beasts.

So slowly each one of them were slowly disapering.Until,one came across his friend laying on the ground with no head,and a note laying on his chest saying."YOURE NEXT"

He picked up the note and it read "Things have not been the same since I lost my head".

To haunt you, to disturb you, to give you one HELL of a fright!
This is my goal for tonight.

bat0warm.gif

The bodies that they started to bury,are starting to come alive and eat every one they see.

while chanting "higher....higher...burning fire, making music like a choir".

For this is the night when the freaks will come out.

Don’t scream, don’t run, and don’t jump,

jacko02.gif

for this is the horrifying night that we will be devoured by those of the devil spawns:eek: :bolt:

this team of people got together with ropes,spears,sheilds,swords and roman candles, to take down this beast of distruction

Don't be surprised nor scared, just be prepared.
This party never ends, 'cause this is just in your dreams.

s-spiderandfly.gif

Latest posts

Back