Advice Needed!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcarlin_818

Farmer Gill
Reaction score
What up MP????? Just wanted to get different opinion and methods that have been proven affective when it comes to ie: Super cropping,
Sea of Green etc.. I have 10 plants in a 4x4 tray,1000 HPS, what have you guys done to maximize yield..,Space is NOT an issue...Thanks in advance...

If you have ventilation, good ph, good feeding ratios then you can do nothing else...

thanks what I was hopeing for was some opinions on how to trim but maybe ill just let them grow wild....

When they start to flower, cut down nitrogen, from the lowest fan leaves plant will start to wither, cut leaves which have 50% or more dead area.

Do not stress your plants.

I would not cut any leaves till they are totally done. Even a 50% or less leaf is still processing energy for the plant..

Personally I think the different methods is a bit strain dependent. The girl I have been growing seem to like being topped better than LSTing....

I saw no dead in there..... quick glance there though.. Keep'emn till they fall off )

Latest posts

Back