advice on a hair test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicagoexile

Reaction score
hey everyone, i smoked up about 5 days ago. I took about 4 or 5 hits. I have not smoked in 5 years prior to that cause i was in the military. I just got news that I will have a hair drug test most likely in September. Anyone know if I will be ok? Or should I take some precautionaries? I am freaking out cause I need this job. Open to advice. Thanks!

goto the nearest clear choice product retailer, and pick up the hair follicle shampoo. or goto this site: www.testnegative.com. i'd say good luck, but there isn't ne involved.

Are you sure its going to be a hair test? I know they are quite exspensive. Regardless I think you are going to be ok because of the small amount you smoked, the fact that you were clean prior to smoking, and because you have until sept to clean out. Just dont smoke any more , and b4 the test get as short a haircut as possible, if that shampoo stuff works use it. I would also suggest doing some research on hair tests and find out how long THC remains detectable in the hair, good luck, Drug Testing Sucks!!!

if its just a pee test you will have no problem , the amount you smoked ,and as clean as you where ,you could ,take a urinal tomorrow and pass , if thats all you smoked.being that the concentration of THC will not be high enough to detect in pee test . i use to have to take them all the time , very very few places give hair tests because of the cost .but if it is . you would be wise to take the precautions . a follical test is far more accurate.... the shampoo does work . when worried allways give your self the piece of mind and fix the problem :hitchair: :bolt:

Thanks for the advice, guys. I am certain it is a hair test, it says on their website. I am not worried about a piss test at all. Just thought I would try to reach out to those who know more about the subject. I bleached my hair and am doing the macujo method on top of it. Hopefully I will pass in Sept. we will see.

go get you a nice haircut just to be on the safe side..haha

shouldnt the haircut be right before gets the test?

Latest posts

Back