Aerogarden question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DublinDes

Reaction score
Wha g'wan?? I've got 2 Lowryder#2 plants growing in an aerogarden. They're in to their 7th week and are looking good. Flowering has just begun. Thing is they're only a couple of inches away form the lights and still growing. Obviously I don't want them getting burned by the lights so is there any way to stop them growing taller without stopping the flowering process? Also how long does flowering take with this strain? This is my first grow so I'm a bit nervous as to whether it's gonna work out. Any answers well appreciated.

There is a way you can take the lights off the aerogarden and just replace them with some CFL's so you will have more room to work with. Also look up on LST(Low Stress Training) that is probably your safest best considering you don't want to stress your girls too much during flowering. Good luck friend.

7 weeks and they are just beginning to flower?? They shld be almost done...My Russian Rocket fuel autos are only 32 days old and covered in thick buds...

You shouldn't have that much time left until they are finished, so they may not gain much more height. I believe that Lowryder 2 finishes in around 9 weeks from seed.

However, should they keep gaining height, I would go with smokeytheherb's advise.

Latest posts

Back