aerogardens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxdjbud420xx

Reaction score
So, Im not getting any feedback on these aerogardens. I was just wondering if anyone has used them or know of someone who has. Theres a few dif styles and sizes to choose from. They come with full spectrum lighting with a timer, a pump and some other nifty lil things. They range from around $100 to $200 bucks. Is it a good investment or not. Lookin for some good feed back people. THNX!

Hey Bro,,why did ya start another thread? Ya already have one on this subject ya just started.:D

See that button up there? No not that one up higher... yeah that one, the one labeled Search. If you click that you can type in aerorgarden and read the 100 other threads of people trying to grow dope in an aerogarden, and then being politely ridiculed by the rest.

idk. just trying to get some attention on it. no one is givin any feedback. guess no one knows ne thing bout em.

Here,,, mostly DWC and Soil. I like the DWC. MY Clone I have in a DWC,, looks like its gonna slaughter the Mother thats in soil.:hubba:
As for the Aerogardens,,dont have a clue.

Actually, I believe that what Tater was trying to tell you is that if you do a search, you will find numerous threads on the Aerogarden. I has not proved to be a good way to grow.

yea i looked at it on youtube and the girls that were growin looked sickly and the tips were all curled. it had buds on it but nothing of great quality.

Latest posts

Back