Afghani - Pot Belly Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsm1998gst said:
What do you give your plants as a source of Nitrogen?

Peters 20-20-20. Just a general purpose water soluble mix. 1/2 tsp per gallon of water. My water pH is 6.8 before adding nutes. Two feedings three days apart changed the growth from sickly yellow to thick, dark green. Notice how the new growth shows the change, and the older growth did not change near as much.

Today was feeding day, but I did not use the Peters. I gave her a full dose of Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

It's time for the weekly update pics of our Afghani in flower. She's densing up. She smells like fresh cut strawberries - very sweet aroma. Me likey.:hubba:

100_1045.jpg

100_1041.jpg

100_1043.jpg

:D dam she looks good keep it up she will fatten up nice:p fresh cut strawberries mmmm i can smell it all the way over here:D pass it to the left hand side,gotta run of to work lol:bolt: :confused2: .i luv work i mean money lol.PS

Waz up PB, Just stoppin by to say there looking great man.
Ummmmm......Fresh strawberries...GOOD JOB bro:aok:
Dro:cool2:

Hey bro its been a few and damn those ladies are looking sweet cant wait to see the harvest see ya around bro peace

Good to see an Afghani Journal...new to the site, have my Af babies in DWC~ Thinking they have a little N def also....your 20-20-20, could that be used in a DWC??? I'm using Ge. Hy. Grow, which is 2-1-6~ Leaves are pale~ but the same size as yours were at the same age....
Love the journal...MORE PICS!!!!

Pencap said:
Good to see an Afghani Journal...new to the site, have my Af babies in DWC~ Thinking they have a little N def also....your 20-20-20, could that be used in a DWC??? I'm using Ge. Hy. Grow, which is 2-1-6~ Leaves are pale~ but the same size as yours were at the same age....
Love the journal...MORE PICS!!!!

I'm sure you could use those nutes in your setup. You'd have to play with the mix to not burn. All water soluble with no "crunchies" at the bottom. I am more comfortable (had better success) with an even ratio of nutes while the plants are maturing before flower or early in the plants life if using the 12/12 cycle from seed. And using a MH for early veg growth.

Welcome to MP. Thanks for stopping in.

Hey everyone - time for a weekly update on our Afghani. She's doing very well and exploding with pistils and trichs. She has a very fruity aroma.

We have a new addition to the grow. A new baby girl Afghani. She's in her own tub, and is vegging under a 70 watt MH. I'm going to get her beefed up and good and bushy before sending her to flower. I plan on getting her to fill out a 3 square foot space when she's done. Remember, just micro-growing here - so that's big for me.

Thanks for stopping in.

PB:)

P1010039.JPG

P1010059.JPG

P1010035.JPG

P1010036.JPG

P1010043.JPG

P1010046.JPG

Thanks for the updated pics, PB...your little girl is looking sweet...and your afghani ladies are looking incredibly tasty!!! :D

your buds are filling nicely :) very good looking plant PB:aok:

Rdrose said:
Thanks for the updated pics, PB...your little girl is looking sweet...and your afghani ladies are looking incredibly tasty!!! :D

What gets me is her aroma! Like a tropical bowl of cut up sweet, mixed fruit. We've got 4 more weeks of flower, so she ought to put on a lot more weight.

Pot Belly said:
Hey everyone - time for a weekly update on our Afghani. She's doing very well and exploding with pistils and trichs. She has a very fruity aroma.

We have a new addition to the grow. A new baby girl Afghani. She's in her own tub, and is vegging under a 70 watt MH. I'm going to get her beefed up and good and bushy before sending her to flower. I plan on getting her to fill out a 3 square foot space when she's done. Remember, just micro-growing here - so that's big for me.

Thanks for stopping in.

PB:)

Phew those are pretty afghani's, and i love how you described the aroma, mmm mixed fruit :D i wanna smell it :(

Hey everyone - Wanted to post some pics of the addition to our Afghani strain. She is vegging under a 70 watt MH. You can see her first set of preflowers in the second pic.

She'll be vegging for a while. Am going to shape her by trimming and topping. I want to have a thick green mass of bush before sending her to flower. I may also keep her as a mother, and clone off her as I need. We'll see how it goes.......

Affy mother.JPG

preflowers.JPG

She's a very pretty little thing, PB! Looks healthy and happy!

Latest posts

Back