Ah, just the site I needed..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Summrsun

Wake-n-Baker
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey and intro myself to the site. Have been growing a few plants inside in a bright s. facing window. Its too HOT here to grow outside so I am trying this technique. All is going very well so far, but Im sure I,ll have a ton of ???'s soon. Looks like a cool place to post and hang out...ppl seem cool :ciao: talk to ya all soon :fly:

Summrsun said:
Just wanted to say hey and intro myself to the site. Have been growing a few plants inside in a bright s. facing window. Its too HOT here to grow outside so I am trying this technique. All is going very well so far, but Im sure I,ll have a ton of ???'s soon. Looks like a cool place to post and hang out...ppl seem cool talk to ya all soon
Hey, welcome to Marijuana Passion, man!

It's good to meetcha.

How hot does it get there? The root temp is what really determines the plants growth. If the roots are kept at 75 degrees F, it's perfect. It makes little difference what temp it is for the above ground parts of the plant, within reason of course.

Have you thought about using an indoor grow with Hydroponics?

Thanks Stoney Bud

yea, have been thinkin' about building a box for indoor growing against hubbys wishes lol I am sure he will thank me for it in the long run though :)

Hey, that's how this site works, summrsun. Everyone helps each other with whatever they can.

I would suggest using a closet. You'll need the height and it will make flowering much easier to arrange.

Latest posts

Back