air pumps locally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghettodreamz

Reaction score
i know i can get airpumps online but im lookin for 1 locally so i can start my grow asap. any ideas? im lookin for an 8 outlet pump thanks to tha knowlege of ob1...hit up the forums

Pet stores in the fish area should have them. Or, if you have an Aquarium store in your town, it should.

Good luck!

8 outlet? ur gonna be payin some good money for that!!! gonna be a nice airpump tho! post up some pics of it workin when u get one!

yup. the pet store should have some that size. but they will definetely be a chunk of change.

i think 1 dual outlet is like 25 bucks over here. pain in the ***

but it will def. be a high quality nice pump thats fer sure

ok fellas chek me out i just bought my pump and although its just a dual outlet it says it pushes up to 100 gallons... am i better off jus chekin ebay and getting a better 8 outlet and returning the pump i bought or jus working with what i have for just 4 plants. im still really confused on how air is measured coming out of the pump and how much air is neccesary for my girls.... thanks

i think you should get the handle of that pump frist before you but a bigger one so that why when you do buy the bigger pump from ebay you will know something about using pumps

im just wondering if that 100 gallons means 100 gallons.... im using 5 gallon bukets and u would think that it would be able to push 20 (20*5=100)... the pump did only cost 40 dollars but im still questionable about its power even for 4 plants. stoney, obey1 lemme kno wuts up thnks

ghettodreamz said:
im just wondering if that 100 gallons means 100 gallons.... im using 5 gallon bukets and u would think that it would be able to push 20 (20*5=100)... the pump did only cost 40 dollars but im still questionable about its power even for 4 plants. stoney, obey1 lemme kno wuts up thnks

In airpump worlds 100gallons means it is suitable for a 100gallon fish tank, which.. imho isn't enough for a dwc of 100gallons

Latest posts

Back