akiraHz's Super Micro SOG containment unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice!

what are you flowering that under...is that a cfl??? not bad if i dont say so myself. great job!

wait a minute that cant be flowered under the cfl...is there a hps in the room :confused:

its well i guess its sort of a cfl but with an external ballast -- its a 65 watt 5000k floro, puts out 6,800 lumens.. the other bulb is a 70 watt HPS puttin out 6,300 lumz for a nice mix spectrum of blues and reds :)

Looking nice AK. Tell ya what mang shes definitely covered with trichromes that's for sure. :hubba: When do you think she will be coming down AK?

ahoy thar grunt, i was hoping you'd like the trich shots :) --

she's prob going to get the chop @ 50 days or more, not 100% on that yet since the lower budski's are real under developed but i'd like to get this lady over and done with so i can do something about the cooling in my cab and get ready for round 2

anywhere from March 7th to March 12th -- since i only have 1 little plant i doubt i'll be air drying or curing-- i'll leave that up to my buddy whos growing the same strain, only his are much larger then mine so he will have more yeild to experiment with -- hopefully while im there as well :)

We'll i wasnt too happy with the way things are going in my grow box, i got temps that some times reach 110f.. my seedlings are starting to die from it, and since i didnt want to sacrifice HPS on my flowering little gal, i decided to harvest her, well most of her anyway, i left the lower buds to finish maturing

Now i'll remove the bulb and just have the CFL on the seedlings until i can seriously re-think the grow box and its cooling/lighting.

i'm going to be ordering some new genetics this payday

im going with Double Gum from white label:

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=316

going to order em from seedboutique

heres a shot of her all dried out and ready ta be smoked! It weighs 2 grams out of the sack.

THANK YOU ALL FOR FOLLOWING MY GROW JOURNAL.. THIS IS MY LAST GJ RELATED UPDATE, ILL START A NEW ONE WHEN THE NEW DNA GETS HERE.

HARVEST-40days.jpg

nice one, let us know what she smokes like :) Good luck on your next grow

Peace

Yeah, man! Give us a great smoke report I'm sure its some great smoke!

OI akirahz how dare you not reply to me!!! lol only joking! So...how was she?

Latest posts

Back