akiraHz's Super Micro SOG containment unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i decided since i didnt have the proper equipment anyway (PPM Meter, PH stuff, hydro nutes) and space as well, i ditched the dwc unit and put the babies back in soil, remounted the light, took a vaccume and rag too the cab, taped up wiring nice and neat, and re-arranged a bit.. now shes looking MUCH cleaner, and the temps are even lower, i guess theres better airflow now?

135 watts, 13,100 lumens, 2.3 sq ft of space -- its just how i want it now :hubba:

6,300 HPS
6,800 5000k florescent (or 4100k? looks pretty blue to me..)

day52-f25-feb-11-all-redesign.jpg

looking good the cab looks batter without the one unit in it looks like you have more room now.:)

looks good, at least u tried it out and found it wasn't suitable for u atm :)

Hey man looking good, Hope the ladies are smelling good.
How much more weeks of flower you got left?
Good Job!
Dro:cool2:

anywhere from 24-29 days left is all :) -- i cant smell them at all unless i touch them or get really close to them, they are not stinking up the grow area at all.

sweet man. the last grow i did stunk the whole room out! and that was only 2 plants lol! MEant to ask u, what does SOG mean in your title? Also i seen SCROG written on some too and not sure what that means either :S

sog means sea of green and scrog is screen of green i think? But i wasnt quite sure what they meant back then myself, i had them backwards hah -- i decided just to grow from seed and do some super cropping

man i love those bud pic shot very nice very nice those are some killer shots you took.

Me too. I have seen that thermometer so much in pics. Wal-mart for me

lookin good ak.!
was loooking forward to seeing ur dwc but if it doesnt work it doesnt work :p
keep the updates comin .

Looking great mang. I see the ladies are packing on the trichromes. I love trichromes. :p When do you think you will be harvesting?

Ah thanks for the comments fellas, I'll be harvesting the smaller one @ 50 days and the bigger one @ 55 or more just to get a variety, maybe harvest one with the milky trich's and harvest the other when they're amber.

I suspect around march 7th will be a day for a chop

Sounds great ak. :aok: We do the same thing when we harvest. Take down one then 3 or 4 days later take down another. Just to see the difference. ;)

nice one, sounds like a great idea with harvesting them at diff times :)

Latest posts

Back