akiraHz's Super Micro SOG containment unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just some pics @ 12 days flowering (since i saw hairs), 32 days on 12/12 :cool:

Oh no its a furball invasion!! in the last pic!!! *screams and runs*

day39-f12-jan29th-close2.jpg

day39-f12-jan29th-close1.jpg

day39-f12-jan29th-under.jpg

cute.jpg

Everything looks great akirahz. Better hope that cat of yours doesn't end up eating them ladies. Cats love eating fresh MJ. ;)

ClosetGrow420 said:
Alright man, cause I am doing some very very similiar, so it just gives me another reason to watch :D everything is looking great!

:watchplant:

i'm also doin a very small grow.. gonna take new pics today as i noticed something that got me all excited (not hairs yet tho lol)

Looking tasty AK .. i love the colours in the stems and leaves. tis a great lookin indica!

4 dayz is all since last update, got some under canopy shots of some mini budski's :) ;)

but now presenting her majesties!! :p

day43-f16-feb-2nd-all.jpg

day43-f16-feb-2nd-top-big.jpg

day43-f16-feb-2nd-budz-big.jpg

day43-f16-feb-2nd-budz.jpg

akirahz said:
4 dayz is all since last update, got some under canopy shots of some mini budski's :) ;)

but now for presenting her majesties!! :p

Looking good man! havnt checked in here for awhile . we might just harvest around the same time! What strain are they again?

there getting so big wow and there looking really nice. i bet you cant wait to be smoking that speed queen :)

She looks great man! My second lady is a mini plant just like yours are...i had nowhere to put it when it was a seedling so i threw it into 12/12 with my other big lady...I hope mine turn out to be as good as yours are :)

Midnight Toker said:
She looks great man! My second lady is a mini plant just like yours are...i had nowhere to put it when it was a seedling so i threw it into 12/12 with my other big lady...I hope mine turn out to be as good as yours are :)

Many danke's midnight for the kind woids, i think your mini is already bigger and surpassed my girls, but thats just how it looks ta me in the pics ;)

No problem :) Ill post pics in an hour or so....I dunno whos is bigger hard to tell lol. Im thinking for my next grow about doing 6 mini's...thatd be fun haha. But keep it up bro!

How big does that strain get? very interesting a mini plant? havnt done my reasearch on this i guess

speed queen stays relatively short if you want it too, if you want a plant to get big, put it in a big medium, and veg it for a long time, if you want a smaller plant, stick it in a small medium, and veg it for a little while, then flower it :)

That's gotta be the smallest lil hairy thing I've ever seen?

ok, Ak i just read your whole gj. 11 PAGES!!! wow do my eyes hurt! and i just smoked my last cone :(:(

girls are looking great. i was goin to do somthing similar to you ! but the greed of a bigger yeild took me to a bigger setup! which i will be doin in the next month or so! :) moving house bigger room :D:D

how tall are your girls now ?

ill be watching this!:):)

P.s! if u harvest anytime near march 12 send me a bday prezzie :):) haha jks!

mero said:
ok, Ak i just read your whole gj. 11 PAGES!!! wow do my eyes hurt! and i just smoked my last cone :(:(

girls are looking great. i was goin to do somthing similar to you ! but the greed of a bigger yeild took me to a bigger setup! which i will be doin in the next month or so! :) moving house bigger room :D:D

how tall are your girls now ?

ill be watching this!:):)

P.s! if u harvest anytime near march 12 send me a bday prezzie :):) haha jks!

wowzer what made ya wanna read the entire thing haha -- im currently working on building a DWC unit, going to see if i can get it constructed fully tonight and then on the 14th i'll prob order some hydro nutes and some hydroton -- possibly some netcups not sure yet

wow im also goin to be building a dwc/bubble.what lighting are you goin to use on your dwc ? im goin to be doin a recirculating dwc with a 400w hps.

for nutes im using canna. and canna flores currently on soil and its a hydro nute. but its working well . i can see mad results from just 2 dose's . will be updating tommorow have alook!

MeRo!!

things r look'n good, Ak... keep it up!

I'm think'n you should grow a little cat grass for the furball....

well here are some shots of my DWC unit i just constructed (a prototype, i might go with a design thats more wide then it is tall to give me more height) but im testing it out on 2 speed queen seedlings.

day45-f18-feb-4th-all.jpg

DWC-1.jpg

DWC-2.jpg

day45-f18-feb-4th-top.jpg

Latest posts

Back