akiraHz's Super Micro SOG containment unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know the problem i find i have when i harvest? it all becomes a grab bag, strains get mixed, seeds get mixed, nightmare, this actually sounds a better method.

Dc

Thats weird, how does all the seeds get mixed up when you harvest? Do you have seeds in your harvest every time or is that only when you pollinate specifically? -- How do your strains get mixed up??

those are some nice results. i love the way the bud looks. looks like a good heavy smoke. hope to see some more pics. great job.

Day 57, 30 days flowering!! Yay!

Re-constructed a new DWC unit, a small starter one- just put the sprouts in them earlier today, (about 7 hrs ago) and so far are looking perky.

Well as some of you know, one of my ladies died, the smallest one.. the soil i used in her container did not have good drainage, well didnt really drain at all.. it was sandy and the water just pooled on top.. im guessing thats why it dried up and died but who knows, it died fast, in a matter of 2-3 days is all.

But my last lady and biggest is still green with a little nute burn from a fox farm mix of big bloom and tiger bloom @ full strength :) (thanks for hooking that up buddy, you know who you are!)

and now fer pics

day57-f30-DWC.jpg

sprout-day10-feb16.jpg

sprout2-day10-feb16.jpg

day57-f30-feb-16-close.jpg

day57-f30-feb-16-close2.jpg

day57-f30-feb-16-close3.jpg

there looking good wow sorry to hear about your other plant but at least you got a good smoke.

since ya left me a random comment i figured id leave you one as well seein im stoned...

Dude is that weed? you should like start growing it..

Ganja_Greg said:
since ya left me a random comment i figured id leave you one as well seein im stoned...

Dude is that weed? you should like start growing it..

okay????

and the random award goes too.........

y0 lookin good akirahz, tasty, that nug almost done?

Dc

lol aki just giving you a hard time! no offense intended bro!

We'll not much new to see but i figured its been almost 5 days so heres some pics of the lady and the 2 sprouts

one sprout isnt doing that great while the other is bushin out

15 days left and i'll be in harvesting range @ 50 days! :)

i guess it wasnt a total failure.

im having big heat issues lately.. over 104f earlier today.. i'm prob going to order some big 120mm fans that are 110v ready.

day61-f34-feb-20.jpg

day61-f34-feb-20-close.jpg

day61-f34-feb-20-top.jpg

day61-f34-feb-20-sprout.jpg

that might be a good idea, hope all ya heat issues get worked out, thank god i live in a fairly cool placE!

Dc

my box is always 80-95 and thats pushing it. but 104 is not good!

those fans would probably be a good idea

damn only 50 days? my alice is at ike 70+ and not even close lol. i want some dang lowriders.. Do you order your seeds AKI? and do you live in america

is it pretty legit to buy seeds? not meaning to go off subject on your journal just curious..

i mean i feel like if i buy some seeds im gonna have the FBI here to take me in...

seeds are not illegal to own, i believe they are illegal to ship, my seeds came in a normal seeds pack.

Dc

There very discreet about it!

Well i wasnt really that pleased with the pics i took yesterday of the lady so i figured what de heck.. ill shoot some in natural light with a flash light for assistance

day62-f35-feb-21-top1.jpg

day62-f35-feb-21-top2.jpg

day62-f35-feb-21-top3.jpg

day62-f35-feb-21-mid.jpg

day62-f35-feb-21-mid2.jpg

day62-f35-feb-21-side.jpg

wow there looking really good. those are some killer shots you took :)

Latest posts

Back