akiraHz's Super Micro SOG containment unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 1 sprout!!!!

hmm still has the shell on its head?? what to do what to do..

sprout1.jpg

Awesome!

Yeah just leave it on,it'll pop off when its ready;)

Hope its a fem!

Yo thanx wise
2 sprouts now, both still got shells on there heads though haha - but ill let them take care of there own shells

Hey man what's up, Looking good so far:aok: Are you sprouting them in individual pots?
Anyway GOOD LUCK!:DHoping for fems too:)
Dro:cool2:

Yo dro whats shakin man - how many you got growing right now?? Is it blue widow like the last one? Man that was a fluke or something.. Those plants looked nice n healthy in the pics, im sorry they died :(

to answer yer Q's yeah they are in individual 25oz square containers, i checked on em today and i got 4 sprouts, since the 5th and last one didnt show up, i dug it up, and it was dead.. she cracked open but never spun out a tap root.. so i had about a 90% success rate out of 5 seeds, not too shabby

Whats up akirahz, I got three growing right now and there about 6 days old and Ill be posting this grow in the same grow journal as my last one was in!!
Ill also get pics of them at one week old!:D
Anyway akirahz you shouldnt of dug it up man lol, some seeds take longer then others. I remember my first grow I did the same thing and I mixed up the soil so bad trying to look for it that I never found it lol. O well you still have 4 future mother plants(fingers crossed).
Anyway man GOOD LUCK!!!

Dr.Dro said:
Whats up akirahz, I got three growing right now and there about 6 days old and Ill be posting this grow in the same grow journal as my last one was in!!
Ill also get pics of them at one week old!:D
Anyway akirahz you shouldnt of dug it up man lol, some seeds take longer then others. I remember my first grow I did the same thing and I mixed up the soil so bad trying to look for it that I never found it lol. O well you still have 4 future mother plants(fingers crossed).
Anyway man GOOD LUCK!!!

Ah really man? i found the seed but she had no tap root at all, was dried and crispy.. it probably wouldnt of killed me to of waited for it longer and continued watering it :( darn.. ill be more paitent next time.

Im guessing those 3 new ones that are 6 days are blue widow?? :D

Picture time!

well i broke one of my CFL's a few days ago on accident, shattered it, so im running two 26 watters right now till i can pickup a 42 watter for the replacement

but other then that, 4 sproutlings, shells are all off now, leafs are starting to split open and take the light

i put a metal basket in there to move them closer to the bulbs

all.jpg

macro.jpg

this is very cool! I'm going to be watching very closely. You're an inspiration! Good luck!!!

Hey akirahz looking good, looks like you gunna pull this one off man GJ:aok:
Didnt you germinate them in the paper towel method if so didnt they have tap roots when you planted them?
Yea the three sprouts that I have growing are Blue Widow.

Ah well what i did was, is i took a solid stainless steel cup, put about 2 ounces of distilled warm water in, tossed in 5 seeds, then put this nice lid over it and stuck it on my hard drive in my computer case, they all cracked while some cracked and put out tiny little white tips, some didnt.. 3-2 ratio i think.. anyway 15hrs for em to crack in the cup, then i planted em, and then i waited about 4 days or a little longer before they sprouted, let me check the log here

5xSQ's cracked & placed @ 10am Wed, Dec 19th

Friday, Dec 21st, 51 hours from placement, still nothing.

Saturday, december 22nd, 2 sproutlings

Sunday, Dec 23rd, 4 sproutlings, 1 dead.

Thanks all for the kind comments :)

O ok that's kool never tried that method, Ive only seen that method when my grandma plants beans in the garden:Dlol.
Is this your fisrt MJ grow ever!!!

Yea kinda like me, Ive never grown start to finish they either die or get stolen! But last year I found 20 plants growing so I took them:rolleyes:And out of 20 plants only one survived(karma lol)and yeilded a QP of that plant, bunk weed thou. So basically this is my fisrt real attempt to grow(second if you wanna count the dies ones).

HAHA wise man coundnt help myself.......So what's up with that plot anything new?

ah heres a nice thirst quencher macro shot @ 2 days old now, going to veg for 7 days on 18/6 then after that its time fer 12/12 :hubba:

2daysold.jpg

Latest posts

Back