akiraHz's Super Micro SOG containment unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man im going picture crazy these past few days, not really much ta shoot but I'll try to make em a little more interesting ---

heres a neat compilation :)

24hr-compare.jpg

there so cute lol i cant wait to see them get even bigger now lol :)

Not much stretch,lets keep it that way:p

Hey Akirahz,let the soil get real dry before watering next.This will increase root growth,and provide a much larger root system;)

MrWM.:cool:

well they are just now turning 4 days old, more pics! (i may just take a picture every day of them in similar shots/angles so the growth can be logged and seen .. maybe its too often though -- ah well i might not take pics again till day 6 or 7 we'll see

:eek:

going to try a larger higher quality png format this time :cool:

I stuck a 13 watter on the far end there to try and make use of the empty socket till i can pickup a replacement bulb in a few days, or today perhaps, not sure yet

i got a question though, is it normal for the leafs to be pointing upwards on some of them, I noticed they are not so floppy but angled more upwards towards the bulbs, does this mean they need water?

day4-all-png.png

day4-closeup-png.png

Looking good Ak;)

Nah,naturally plants will just angle them selves towards the strongest light present to them.

Hey Akirahz evreything looks great man!
Keep up the great work:D
You should transplant them in seprate pots and get that over with.
Dro:cool2:

Dr.Dro said:
Hey Akirahz evreything looks great man!
Keep up the great work:D
You should transplant them in separate pots and get that over with.

Not sure what you're talking about, all 4 are each in their own individual containers as the pictures illustrate? I don't think i could fit real pots inside the cab, or containers that are much larger, but since ill be flowering soon i don't plan on them getting very big

We'll the sprouts are six days old now and i've finally added the 42 watter to the middle, this particular one puts out 2,700 lumens, fer a total of 6,100 lumens.. not great but not as bad as it was at least.

This is there last day on 18 hours, most of em are either 3 inches or almost 3 inches in height. On day 7 they will have 12/12 (dont want em to get too big ya know) :holysheep:

day6-all.png

day6-close.png

akirahz said:
Not sure what you're talking about, all 4 are each in their own individual containers as the pictures illustrate? I don't think i could fit real pots inside the cab, or containers that are much larger, but since ill be flowering soon i don't plan on them getting very big

LOL sorry man it looked like the two in the back were planted in the front pot:p

Hey you got some nice little looking ladies(Hopefully):aok:
Ill be :watchplant: Good LUCK!

Well its been about 3 days since i updated so figured i best not fall too far behind.

Okay allot of updates, I've taken out the metal cage i had them sitting on and have them all sitting at the bottom.

I've taken out two of my 26 watters and stuck in two 29 watters @ 2150 lumen's each.

So now im running 100 watts worth of light and 7,000 lumen's :hubba: much better i thought to myself, until my temperature went on a rocket trip to over 95F!!

I had to cut a much larger hole and switch out my little exhaust fan for a 80mm Intake fan, then i switched my red 5 inch fan the other way for exhaust. Now my temps are stable at a good 81-83F after 4 hours with the lid on. I also cut the red fans hole much larger for better air flow.

Its so bright in the cab now it hurts my eyes at first upon opening the lid :) Oh! and i also figured out that 10% less of my overall square feet (2.6) is 2.3, so i figure i got about 3,500 lumens per square foot, not too shabby, i may end up taking out the 29 watters and sticking in 40 watters, so id then have 8,000 lumens, and 120 watts

And now pics :p

P.S. The duct tape on the fan is temporary until i get some nice long screws

day9-f2-all.png

day9-f2-closeup.png

temp.jpg

Not much to show for this update, just new pics, did some re-arranging and thats about it, i plan on picking up 2 more 40 watt bulbs and take out the 29 watters, but i probably wont use them until i get a positive I.D. on the sex of each plant, if i get some females then I'll add the extra wattage, cause its going to raise temps and i hear a lower temp can make more females?? i had the window open today in the grow room and it stayed a brisk 73f in the cab, brr it felt cold though in the room, like in the 60s. :eek: Speed Queens 4 Eva! :aok:

day10-f3-all-dec31st.png

day10-f3-closeup.png

day10-f3-closeup2.png

I didn't realize you could flower after a week...COOL. I love watching this journal. Good luck!!! Happy New Year!

Latest posts

Back