Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7greeneyes said:
I have a hard time movin favored strains outta my stable. Will have to tho soon....

I have that same problem 7....that's why my flower tent is packed and my veg tent is busting at the seems. I gotta send some strains packing. Not an easy task at all.:)

nouvellechef said:
PW x BM luv her some GH nutrients. Shiny leaves.

Lol...yeah she likes to eat. WiFi is a light feeder, Lemon Skunk seems to be a medium feeder and the rest like to eat. :D Still have to flip that SOW blueberry...:icon_smile:

Been a while since an update. My mom was back in the hospital for a bit so life was a bit hectic. I took one of the Wifi almost three weeks ago and she is in jars . Got another one hanging in my drying closet and 3 more in my flower tent. Been toking on this WiFi for a while now and it's pretty damn good. Bag appeal A++, yield was good at right around 4 ounces dry. Big rock hard buds, super easy to trim and nice middle road high, not locked to the couch but body and head gets a numb pain free vibe.

I took a couple pics with my phone of the cured bud.

20130220_191745.jpg 20130220_191749.jpg

Dude you are my Hero. You always have some Dank Shet.

Sorry to hear about your mother man... Hope all turns out well...

Nice pics... 4oz is an awesome yield... I got to sample some of the Wifi that Free grew out and one of the phenos is AMAZING... It is literally coated white...

WeedHopper said:
Dude you are my Hero. You always have some Dank Shet.

Lol...thanks bro. I went a couple rough months smoking scraps and what not. It feels good to have some actual Fire back in the bowl. Just smoked another bowl of it and I am toast.:D

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Sorry to hear about your mother man... Hope all turns out well...

Nice pics... 4oz is an awesome yield... I got to sample some of the Wifi that Free grew out and one of the phenos is AMAZING... It is literally coated white...

Thanks man...none of these got totally coated like I have seen on other WiFi phenos but they held their own and the high is top notch. I loved how easy she was to trim. Big old walnut sized nugz with very little leaf to trim. Just some easy to trim fan leaves with the long stem that's easy to snip. Really dense buds though. Lovin it.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks man...none of these got totally coated like I have seen on other WiFi phenos but they held their own and the high is top notch. I loved how easy she was to trim. Big old walnut sized nugz with very little leaf to trim. Just some easy to trim fan leaves with the long stem that's easy to snip. Really dense buds though. Lovin it.

Glad your likin her.... we def have a pheno that stands out and it is totally white... :D I still got 4 beans left I think and they may have to get popped soon... :icon_smile:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Glad your likin her.... we def have a pheno that stands out and it is totally white... :D I still got 4 beans left I think and they may have to get popped soon... :icon_smile:

Hell yeah, pop them bad boys. I have one well trained one that I managed to keep small and wide. Can't wait to see how she finishes. Hardest part was keeping them from growing like bean poles, but they put out yield wise either way. Just don't like dealing with 6 foot plants. :D

:yay::clap:Well done, bud. I know you're going to enjoy.:clap::yay:

7greeneyes said:
:yay::clap:Well done, bud. I know you're going to enjoy.:clap::yay:

Thanks 7, I have indeed been enjoying the WiFi smoke. Not something you want to smoke if you have things to do. It kind of leaves ya Dazed and Confused.:hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks 7, I have indeed been enjoying the WiFi smoke. Not something you want to smoke if you have things to do. It kind of leaves ya Dazed and Confused.:hubba:

good movie :48:

Hey hamster. Hope all is well, and also with your mother. If she has something serious, have you considered asking if she'd be interested in consuming some of your home grown buds for some relief?

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hey hamster. Hope all is well, and also with your mother. If she has something serious, have you considered asking if she'd be interested in consuming some of your home grown buds for some relief?

Thanks Mental...I have offered and unfortunately she is brainwashed and thinks MJ is evil. It's a shame.

Latest posts

Back