Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am alive and relatively well, just been hella busy. Thanks for asking. :)

I'd like to see some photos or at least a description on what's growing on:hubba: . Heck, I'm sure we all would!!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
I'd like to see some photos or at least a description on what's growing on:hubba: . Heck, I'm sure we all would!!

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Nothings goin on in the hamster cage til the end of summer I believe....

I am kinda shut down...I say kinda because I left my clone bubbler going when i went on vacay, not expecting them to survive but yet they did and after one feeding have grown like crazy. I think I might have to run a little hydro this next grow. I will get some pics up tomorrow of them.

:lama: :angrywife: :p :goodposting: :stuff-1125699181_i_ :banana: :2940th_rasta: :48: already making quick work ....my my GREEN MOJO to your clones Compadre!

powerplanter said:
How's the weather in Hampsterdam today? :)

We had more heavy rain today but after it was over it cooled off nicely. Supposed to be in the 80's by day and low 60's at night which is perfect weather. :)

Hope all is well pp...

hey there MR. professor dr. HL what strains you working this run? I wanna try some *northen lights *kc mango *(afghanixskunk)mazar x white rhyno
white widow x skunk

Hamster Lewis said:
We had more heavy rain today but after it was over it cooled off nicely. Supposed to be in the 80's by day and low 60's at night which is perfect weather. :)

Hope all is well pp...

Thanks for the well wishes Hammy, all things considered I'm doing OK. :) Just waiting on Ohioians to wake up and smell the coffee, and the killer bud I'll be growing if they ever do. LoL. :icon_smile: Take care brother. :)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
hey there MR. professor dr. HL what strains you working this run? I wanna try some *northen lights *kc mango *(afghanixskunk)mazar x white rhyno
white widow x skunk

Only thing definite about next run at end of Summer is Satori, other then that I don't know. I have some Nortern lights 98 beans I need to pop, maybe they will get a go.;)

powerplanter said:
Thanks for the well wishes Hammy, all things considered I'm doing OK. :) Just waiting on Ohioians to wake up and smell the coffee, and the killer bud I'll be growing if they ever do. LoL. :icon_smile: Take care brother. :)

Yeah what the hell is going on in Ohio? I think they have their noses all in Women's Vaginas as well.:D Glad you are well bro.

Latest posts

Back