Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Mental...I have offered and unfortunately she is brainwashed and thinks MJ is evil. It's a shame.
:(. You could always print out some medical articles for her to read and familiarize herself with... It truly is a safe and effective medication, especially when compared to the medications the doctors frequently prescribe to their patients...

very nice hammy! everyone said i was jason london's twin, when i was younger,i could only see the resembles in our feathered back hair.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
:(. You could always print out some medical articles for her to read and familiarize herself with... It truly is a safe and effective medication, especially when compared to the medications the doctors frequently prescribe to their patients...

I wish it were that easy, unfortunately my Mom has become super religious now that she is sick, that's usually how it works :rolleyes: , and she will not listen to anything her Atheist son has to say on any subject.

Brimck thanks for stopping by bro...it's appreciated.

you can only help as much as they are willing to let you, just be there for her when you can.

brimck325 said:
you can only help as much as they are willing to let you, just be there for her when you can.

True that bro, true that.

Hamster Lewis said:
and she will not listen to anything her Atheist son has to say on any subject.

Are atheists allowed to say god dammit still? Is this a moral or ethical question...

My mom just doesn't like the fact I'm atheist. She doesn't mind toking every once in a while. My grandmother, my moms mother,.....she's hilarious stoned. And openly asks if anyone is holding at family functions.

Hammy my Mom is the same way,,but its OK. Its hard for them at that age to change or listen to such things. I was young enough to ASK QUESTIONS,,thats why I am an Atheiast.;)

Thanks TKR and WeedHopper...nice to know I am not alone in my thinking.

For the record I don't care what god you worship...if that's what you need for comfort and moral guidance then so be it. Just don't go trying to legislate your beliefs on the rest of us. Freedom of religion means freedom from religion as well. I believe in Science, end of story.

:yeahthat:

I never needed A God to make me care about PPL or know wrong from right,,,I had the State of Texas Prison System to remind me.:D

[QUOTe

For the record I don't care what god you worship...if that's what you need for comfort and moral guidance then so be it. Just don't go trying to legislate your beliefs on the rest of us. Freedom of religion means freedom from religion as well. I believe in Science, end of story.[/QUOTE]
Hammy, You took the words right out of my mouth. Amen brother! Ooops, sorry! Lol!

i dont hate god, how can i hate something that doesn't exist. <<< my most used phrase when i get into religious debates with people.

ShOrTbUs said:
i dont hate god, how can i hate something that doesn't exist. <<< my most used phrase when i get into religious debates with people.

Exactly...my signature pretty much sums up my feelings. Man created God, not vice versa. It's usually the peeps who are the loudest in pledging their devotion to God who are the most screwed up and un god like.

Me likey Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. They are more fun.
The adults Santa Clause,, "GOD",, can be a real downer,,,and ya can never find him when ya need him, cause he is to busy with Basketball and Football. :D Dont believe me,,ask the players.:rolleyes:

Hamster I've been wanting to ask you something very serious... as you know I have a few girls growing that were just born a week ago or so and It would be a real honor if you could be their Godfather would you accept "BudFather H.Master Lewis" ?

Dr. Robertsozki said:
Hamster I've been wanting to ask you something very serious... as you know I have a few girls growing that were just born a week ago or so and It would be a real honor if you could be their Godfather would you accept "BudFather H.Master Lewis" ?

It would be an honor to have that bestowed upon me....:hubba: :p

Latest posts

Back