Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your plants look stellar, as usual, Hammy. I have a Sativa dom, Veneno growing now and can't wait to compare the smoke with the Indica dom plants I have grown. Green Mojo to you, friend. Have you ever tried the FIM technique? I just love how every node grows to the top of the plant and bursts into flower in the canopy. Very cool...

Peace

Thanks HF...I have never tried fimming before but I have heard of it. I usually top and pinch a bit. Was so excited just have plants growing again that I let the GG and AW kinda go with no training this time. Next run I might give fimming a try. Thanks for popping in bro.

I gotta go see if I can find the info on your strains, several I haven't heard of. They are looking stellar as usual. Take care Hammy. :)

powerplanter said:
I gotta go see if I can find the info on your strains, several I haven't heard of. They are looking stellar as usual. Take care Hammy. :)

Thanks pp...Nvthis should have the scoop on these.

lookin beautiful as usual, I'LL pop in fro mtime to time to drool and be jealous...lol...

Wishing you much dank, Hammy.

7greeneyes said:
lookin beautiful as usual, I'LL pop in fro mtime to time to drool and be jealous...lol...

Wishing you much dank, Hammy.

Thanks 7...always appreciate the support. I will try and take more pics this year.:)

:holysheep: those look great Hamster!

The GG and AW are both in the first Cannabible I believe. I bet you will be pleased with them both.

maineharvest said:
:holysheep: those look great Hamster!

The GG and AW are both in the first Cannabible I believe. I bet you will be pleased with them both.

Thanks maine...just looking at how they are growing and their structure makes me believe you are quite right. :) They should yield well. Hopefully the smoke is Straight Fire.

Both of those strains sound like some top shelf stuff by what is said in the third cannabible. The GG has got me watching for sure but the AW sounds rediculuous too.

maineharvest said:
Both of those strains sound like some top shelf stuff by what is said in the third cannabible. The GG has got me watching for sure but the AW sounds rediculuous too.

I will have to see if I can find something on that online. Maybe someone has a downloadable copy on a torrent somewhere. Thanks for the info.

go Albert.. go Albert!!

I tried fimming once on a strain that I had been growing for a long time... made absolutely no difference... for me

have you ever tried SCROG? I love it for my tents..

cmd420 said:
go Albert.. go Albert!!

I tried fimming once on a strain that I had been growing for a long time... made absolutely no difference... for me

have you ever tried SCROG? I love it for my tents..

Never tried SCROG. Might need to put that on my to do list. One of the WiFi showed as female so she is now in the running for Dankest of the year award. If she is anything like Shadrack's pheno she is gonna be killer. Trichs stacked on top of trichs, his is. Too bad he is in the UK and I can't get my hands on his cut.

hello hammy, glad to see you are safe and still at your old ways my friend. :rolleyes:

Just popping in to say hello, glad to see some old faces still lingering around these parts. :lama:

lordhighlama said:
hello hammy, glad to see you are safe and still at your old ways my friend. :rolleyes:

Just popping in to say hello, glad to see some old faces still lingering around these parts. :lama:

What's up lhl...yeah things are getting back to normal since the hurricane and snow storm. Slowly but surely. Hope all is well.

lordhighlama said:

Whoa sorry to get off topic but... How the hell are ya Lord???? :48:

Cant wait to see the final outcome of these strains.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Whoa sorry to get off topic but... How the hell are ya Lord???? :48:

JAAM you know it's al good in my GJ's...I was wondering how the hell lord has been myself.

Wanted to show off the power of vegging under HO T5's. I topped this SleeStak x Skunk once and then got the T5's right down on it. You can see just how bushy and dense the subsequent growth has been.

20121114_220724.jpg

20121114_220704.jpg

20121114_220700.jpg

20121113_221933.jpg

20121113_221927.jpg

20121113_221914.jpg

20121113_221908.jpg

20121113_221900.jpg

Latest posts

Back