AlienBait's White Widow Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell yer not bad bud good effort off one plant i hope to get even 1-2 ounces off my girls lol

Hows it been AlienBait? see you been busy!
Very nice harvest of the the DPWW.

Glad to see your still around.

This thread is from back in June, but I've got a couple of other things going right now.

To answer MasterSativa, I did not top. I used LST. As you can see, if it is done right, the results are wonderful.:hubba:

AlienBait said:
This thread is from back in June, but I've got a couple of other things going right now.

To answer MasterSativa, I did not top. I used LST. As you can see, if it is done right, the results are wonderful.:hubba:

Alienbait What is the "LST"?? Great grow:ccc:

thanks JB:D

AlienBait said:
LST stands for Low Stress Training. Here is a thread that has some good examples:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2715

Thanks. That is what i thought it was but never heard it said that way.I know you tried the "LED's" lights before. It did look like they lost to the HPS lights.Do you think the New "UFO"(no pun intended) LED light would be better then the "Cheaper Lights" you where using???? Are there better LEDs then the other??

The heat is what i dont need.

:48:

johnnybuds said:
Do you think the New "UFO"(no pun intended) LED light would be better then the "Cheaper Lights" you where using???? Are there better LEDs then the other??

I haven't seen a grow completed with the UFO LED. I think "High Times" did a review, but I have never seen any "regular people" do a grow with one. They are still sticking to the idea that you only need red and blue lights to grow plants. I found that may work fine for the Veg phase, but for flowering I really believe you need more colors.

Since you read my other thread, you will know that I have some ideas on what to do. I just need to put my plan into action. ;)

To answer your question: Yes, some LEDs are better than others. The good ones are brighter and are more precise on the wavelength they are suppose to put out.

AlienBait said:
I haven't seen a grow completed with the UFO LED. I think "High Times" did a review, but I have never seen any "regular people" do a grow with one. They are still sticking to the idea that you only need red and blue lights to grow plants. I found that may work fine for the Veg phase, but for flowering I really believe you need more colors.

Since you read my other thread, you will know that I have some ideas on what to do. I just need to put my plan into action. ;)

To answer your question: Yes, some LEDs are better than others. The good ones are brighter and are more precise on the wavelength they are suppose to put out.

I will read all the thread to keep up with you. there is a dealer in town i asked about the "UFO" light, he said he sold 4 of them.i dont know if they got them or he was waiting on them. i will ask him the next time i'm there. it will be about three months since he told me about them.

well what ya got hiding over there always loved your grows bro good info:D hope to some of what you got going now:hubba:

Sticky_Budz said:
well what ya got hiding over there always loved your grows bro good info:D hope to some of what you got going now:hubba:

I've got a couple of things going right now. Just no pics because my camera is acting up. I should be able to put something up in a week or two.:)

Cool bro will be looking forward to it:D ive have linked your led grow to a few peeps i know that are trying it on another site told them you had all kinds of great info;) will be keep an eye out for them pics:D

hey bro, doing good i see. been awhile. how did some of those experiments turn out from awhile ago? looks like a yummy harvest.

Fire it up
KT

Now thats a nice plant!! Very nice harvest bro, keep it up :D

Great harvest, man! I am drooling over those buds.

I haven't smoked any dank in about 6 years, how sad is that? the prices here are just ridiculous, and that's if you can even find it.

Ugh, I gotta grow...

damn just from one plant you got 2 lbs wet but 13 ounces of dry is still a good amount, awesome job by the way, two thumbs up

Latest posts

Back