All that work not getting replies

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. MP is growing fast with over 3,400 members now and still growing everyday. I have noticed that we have alot of great grow journals going and alot of great bud shots in the bud pic section. Here is where the problem is. These members are doing these journals for a reason to share their grows and experiences with others on this forum. The problem is that nobody is replying to them. My point is try going to the grow journal section sometime or the bud pic section and reply to some of these great grows and bud shots the members deserve it IMHO. ;)

I'll keep a closer heads up in that section. ;)

I want to echoe TBG here. I'm a newbie and have been reading lots of assorted posts, asking the occasional question here and there and learning a ton. The grow journals are where I learn the most! Can't thank those folks for their input enough. Nothing beats learning from their experience except my own school of hard knocks.
Best wishes to all you journalers!
The Llama

I can try. I've never grown before so I don't really know what I am looking at, but I'll do my best to encourage others. How's that sound? :)

SmokinMom said:
I can try. I've never grown before so I don't really know what I am looking at, but I'll do my best to encourage others. How's that sound? :)
If ya don't know we'll let ya know. Herb is a fascinating plant to grow. Its worth just reading about. :D

TBG, you're fighting an uphill battle.

Technology has spoiled humans, ergo, why go next door talk to your neighbor when one may push a few buttons and poof their they are! Or there's no need to think while driving when all those signs and lights tell one what to do!

By the same token why read a journal when there are so many (over 3,400 members) just waiting to answer one's Q.

I M H O

Latest posts

Back