Allgrownup: Northern Lights x Shiva

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man what a haul gonna be smokeing till you pas out and then wake up with a fatty in hand. great growing man :aok:

Nice!... I love the use of the V-Dub in the background for scale... perf!

good job, buddy!:cool:

wow :holysheep: man oh man those buds look so good great job bro

Is it almost time for a Smoke Report??? :hubba:

I am seriously considering ordering some Northern Lights x Shiva for my next grow...the description sounds great and Nirvana has some good prices right now!! Want to try Master Kush, too. :)

Rdrose said:
Is it almost time for a Smoke Report??? :hubba:

I am seriously considering ordering some Northern Lights x Shiva for my next grow...the description sounds great and Nirvana has some good prices right now!! Want to try Master Kush, too. :)

I'm ordering skunk#1 today. have you grown this?.nirvana has some great prices now!

Hey Allgrownup really nice job on this grow man:D
Good Harvest TOO!!!:aok:
Dro:cool2:

Man what fantastic grow. Merry Christmas, when should I expect my present? 1 or 2 nice big fat ones would be fine.

Hey thanks friends.....

gunna have another journal here shortly, keep a keen eye out.

SSSSSSSMoke ReporT!!!!!

crisp......fresh/sweet with flavor. minimal flavor going in...yet moderate harshness and sweet exhale with thick haze comin out. Hit it in the bong hard, as it should be with a new harvest/strain. Ya gotta celebrate that sheet. Paid for it aftwards though with gasping. i think i need to take a break from smokin. such a shame considering all this weed....but damn.....i almost suffocated.

My mouth does have some ashtray like after tasteand a burnt thing boin on right now. And i'm really feel'n it. hit was like 8 min ago and its takin me 5 to type this :hairpull:

hahah nice smoke report there, dont break from weed, just try usin a vaporizer or something for a while, that might help :)

Latest posts

Back