Aloha All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NrthShrGrl

Reaction score
Aloha All just wanted to say high and find out if there are any other Hawaii residents out there. I am getting ready to start a new crop and wanted some advice on the outdoors here. My first crop did not get the yeild that I would have expected. Take care
M:)

Hello! Welcome to MP. We are all here to help so don't be shy but be careful to not risk your identity. ;)

Heya! glad to have you at the site. Look forward to seeing your grow! take care and good luck! =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

start them beans now guarntee pau in october and keep starting them beans till september aloha and good luck with the farm

Wassup sistah. I'll try to get in touch wit 1 of my aunties who use to grow near Alii Beach just before green Harvest started. She use to talk about how nice the colas were :hubba:. I'm pretty sure if you're in N. Shore there's not really much to do except keep the grow to yourself, find a good spot and be patient. I'm considered a Newbie but if you're growing Sativa it takes a little longer than Indica. I'll keep checking your stuff out just to see. Good luck!
From Kaneohe :D now in the hood Salt Lake:eek: .
kailiwela44

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Okay. If Nrthshrgrl stil checks her thread, my aunty said that they used soil, premixed with compost, they got from their friend who is into horticulture of orchids and other legal stuff. From what she described the plants it sounded like Sativa "tall with planny branches:ignore: ...oh, and da colas ****(my name), were so tick". They would use pots to start off and when they got big enough they were put into the ground that was mixed with soil not just the dirt in the ground. She would usually plant it in the early summer and just let it ride out untill she looked ready. As for watering, the plants would get watered the same time as the others.

Hope this kokua,
kailiwela44

Latest posts

Back