Aloha Budz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KushBlower12

Smoke em' if ya got em'
Reaction score
Aloha friends! I am attempting my first real outdoor crop. Up until now all my experience has been indoor. So my plants are huge... too big for comfort really. I have already topped them two or three times, so they are pretty much 6ft tall monster bushes. My question is can I use a hedge trimmer to cut them down a little bit or what? I can't have them 10ft. Or someone will see em. I've already planted other plants around them but still getting too big. Any expert tips? Thanks and aloha!

NO!

The best thing to do would be to start gently bending them over so they grow more horizontal. You will need to stake them down and do the bend over slowly over several days or a week or so.

Hedgetrimmer:giggle:

thats awesome :rofl:

:smoke1::bolt:

I should have been more specific. What if it is a monster bush and there are like 100 tops? I can't possibly have that many tied down, plus I have 21 of them! I've never had this problem before! Isnt supercropping when you break the branches? Maybe I can do that

Latest posts

Back