alohafrom hawaii

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawaiian5

Reaction score
aloha everyone. i been away from the growing community since overgrow got canned. im gonna start all over again, and will be looking for some advice. ANYONE FROM THE BIGISLAND OF HAWAII?. well im going all organic, and will be posting a thread with a few questions in the organic forum. please take a look and feel free to answer and give any advice. aloha

Hello and welcome to MP. Im sure youll find your stay very humble and very helpfull. If you have any questions youll have many people ready to help. Good luck with the grow!

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. I smoked some killer bud from Hawaii one time. My friends brother was in the army and brought some back to the states when he was on leave. Some of the best bud i've ever smoked. :hubba: Enjoy the site.

Hey, welcome to the group! My mom was in Hawaii last Oct. for a wedding. She said that earthquake was pretty scary.

:D

your gonna love it here at MP i will be looking forward to see u get ur grow on good luck and see ya around peace

Latest posts

Back