An idea on CO2 Generation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great...now y'all tell me that CO2 is worthless...i already jerry-rigged my little sugar-yeast mixture. ohwell...couldn't hurt i suppose. one more thing to keep my mind off the frosty-yet-immature nugs i want to smoke...

i use a spray bottle with carbonated mineral water..............

I use a simple coleman propane tent heater hanging at the top of my area and it does wonders. I let it run for 1 hour every day twice a day with enough time between to vent out heat produced. Cheap and very effective.

I tried the yeast bit and it is too much off a f around from me.

dood said:
I use a simple coleman propane tent heater hanging at the top of my area and it does wonders. I let it run for 1 hour every day twice a day with enough time between to vent out heat produced. Cheap and very effective.

I tried the yeast bit and it is too much off a f around from me.
hey my friend too much heat cauz strez on your plants so if i was you i will start to look for a new method any help i am here peace out

3patas said:
hey my friend too much heat cauz strez on your plants so if i was you i will start to look for a new method any help i am here peace out

for starters I monitor my grow area quite well thank you and the method I am using has been working very nice thank you again for many many many many years. I only offered it as a tip for cheap c02 and if your not smart enough to control the heat that it generates then use another method. It's that simple....:joint4:

Latest posts

Back