Anger....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
I am having a rough time tonite.....

but I feel like This is the most valuable peice of info I can give anyone....

Don't ever let anger take over. Its a bad place to be. It changes you. What can happen outa anger is something that would change the most peace loving person to a fit of RAGE. please keep a grip don't ever get lost. Always remember who you are. don't be me, I have not lost control but it is getting hard. please people know what it is and please don't let it get far.

That is the most important thing you can know. This is my personal grow guide. Don't let anger rule you. Anger is no good. Anger=slow death
see ya after while
-mutt

Man i really know what you mean im like mad all day before a friend introduce me to MJ the best girl around and she tough me not to be angry all the time but if i dont smoke everybody always notice im diferent im like dunno uuhh solid,dry i really dont know all the words in english but i hope you get my point, i get yours thanx 4 the advice!

Mutt said:
I am having a rough time tonite.....

but I feel like This is the most valuable peice of info I can give anyone....

Don't ever let anger take over. Its a bad place to be. It changes you. What can happen outa anger is something that would change the most peace loving person to a fit of RAGE. please keep a grip don't ever get lost. Always remember who you are. don't be me, I have not lost control but it is getting hard. please people know what it is and please don't let it get far.

That is the most important thing you can know. This is my personal grow guide. Don't let anger rule you. Anger is no good. Anger=slow death
see ya after while
-mutt
Whats up dude. Whats going on man? :confused:

now I understand...maybe you're right mutt about not being the only one, so when you come up for air... check on me.

are you ok, if you ever need to talk I am here to listen, just as I am sure you would do the same.

well, that is over. just was a very bad night. Got pretty pissed off about something that has been festering for a long time. but things are becoming cool again. I'm just gonna keep my head low and get shit together for a while. Think its time for a vacation.

Take good care of yourself brother Mutt...

Time for an excursion into the bush perhaps? Pack up a good supply of meds and recreationals, hop in a canoe and dissapear for a week... a lone excursion where you find yourself sitting on the shore of an island overlooking the water... nothing but you and nature. :D

Cheers and good mojo brother, hope you find yourself stable and centered again soon!

zL

(quote) That is the most important thing you can know. This is my personal grow guide. Don't let anger rule you. Anger is no good. Anger=slow death
see ya after while.

You are so right mutt. I am woking on my anger problem. Nothing good comes from anger. Every time I let anger rule my life, it turns to crap.

Brother... let go of the anger, at least for now, as it only destroyes you further. Dont forget the anger, but dont hold it in and let it fester. Anger will only dull your thought processes... And you need to stay sharp - stay free. Anger can only lead to more trouble,,,BE WELL ,RASTA

ZenLunatic said:
Take good care of yourself brother Mutt...

Time for an excursion into the bush perhaps? Pack up a good supply of meds and recreationals, hop in a canoe and dissapear for a week... a lone excursion where you find yourself sitting on the shore of an island overlooking the water... nothing but you and nature. :D

Cheers and good mojo brother, hope you find yourself stable and centered again soon!

zL

actually thats where I vanished to for two nights man. You absolutley right.
Thanks for not judging me on a rant as I don't like to air dirty laundry. I just went off the handle and this place means a lot to me. So I just went off on a post or two. and packed up and left.
Thanks everyone. I think I'm gonna close this thread and just give a formal apology for airing dirty laundry.

and of course leave a little quote ;)

"I get BY with a little help from my freinds" and we all know who sang this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back