Another newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubs420

Reaction score
Hi my name is Bubs420. my husband and i are avid smokers. he just got his medical card, so we are going to grow our own. Thanks ahead for all the helpful post

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place:ciao::bolt::bong2:

Hey bubs welcome to the site we have a female growers group which rocks!

Hi honey, she's got me here. This is an amazing site, as she has learned and shown me so much. As she said I have my mmj card and it would be a huge savings for us not having to buy. Thanks again for the site (and the invite bubs)

Hi Bubs,
Just read the rule book-there's few rules-and then check out grow guides, some grow journals and "stickied" posts.
There is alot of both basic and advanced information in this forum, much of it is in the "stickied" posts at the top of each board. These posts were created by members to help share information to both beginning and advanced growers.
But if you still have a question-do not hesitate to ask-there's alot of cool people that will answer you.
Keep it Green!!

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

:)
Gb

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: and welcome to MP! Here:48: hit that while ya scope out the site rules.....geeze geezer...manners:D

Welcome! I came here as a newbie and I'm now a........newbie!

Seriously, you'll learn a lot.

AG

:welcome: to MP both of ya !!!!

High staying :aok:

Latest posts

Back